Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

Looks like Chris Cuomo's career is done

Recommended Posts

He was probably roided up.

 

But I do like how the MAGA guy turned into a coward the moment Chris Cuomo started talking tough to him.

 

"I thought you name really was Fredo, man......that's what I thought"

 

Really?

 

LOL, go ahead and fire Chris Cuomo. Anderson Cooper followed by Don Lemon would be much better. Cuomo was trying to take down Sanders and Warren these past couple of weeks. Thanks for the assist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The truth is, on Cuomo's word, people in black vans can show up and put two bullets in this guy's head and it can be ruled a 'suicide.' 

 

I bet a threat like that was on the edge of his lips the entire time. But he knew the camera was rolling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL, this is what the alt-right'ers are currently working on:drake:

 

And I don't mind them taking down Chris Cuomo, but that's the best they got?  So what the story here.........if Fredo is an racist insult, then the hidden video is automatically nullified, and the worst you can say is that somebody else said the insult on his show, and he failed to admonish it.

 

Is that really the BEST alt-right'ers could muster?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, this is what the alt-right'ers are currently working on:drake:

 

And I don't mind them taking down Chris Cuomo, but that's the best they got?  So what the story here.........if Fredo is an racist insult, then the hidden video is automatically nullified, and the worst you can say is that somebody else said the insult on his show, and he failed to admonish it.

 

Is that really the BEST alt-right'ers could muster?????

Just proves his hypocrisy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Just proves his hypocrisy 

And in the realm of the alt-right, that's not even a new complaint.

 

Like I said...........please try and get rid of Chris Cuomo, I'd love to see him get replaced with Don Lemon, who will take alt-right'ers to task even harder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And in the realm of the alt-right, that's not even a new complaint.

 

Like I said...........please try and get rid of Chris Cuomo, I'd love to see him get replaced with Don Lemon, who will take alt-right'ers to task even harder.

How? By hitting on them :hest:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And in the realm of the alt-right, that's not even a new complaint.

 

Like I said...........please try and get rid of Chris Cuomo, I'd love to see him get replaced with Don Lemon, who will take alt-right'ers to task even harder.

Alt righters like Tulsi Gabbard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Alt righters like Tulsi Gabbard?

LOL so you're noticing that I'm not even getting upset with this topic......so you try to change it to another irrelevant subject?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL so you're noticing that I'm not even getting upset with this topic......so you try to change it to another irrelevant subject?

Im just trying to understand what you think alt right is because you seem to use it as a blanket statement for anyone who isn't an identitarian racist socialist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Im just trying to understand what you think alt right is because you seem to use it as a blanket statement for anyone who isn't an identitarian racist socialist

do you think a liberal walked up to Chris Cuomo and started that confrontation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

do you think a liberal walked up to Chris Cuomo and started that confrontation?

Could just be a guy who doesn't like Chris cuomo.. you assume he's "alt right" but why? Nothing in that clip suggests he's alt right.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Could just be a guy who doesn't like Chris cuomo.. you assume he's "alt right" but why? Nothing in that clip suggests he's alt right.  

 

 

You know he's an alt-right'er..........why even pretend to argue it.

 

LOL, as you continue to post MORE alt-right content.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You know he's an alt-right'er..........why even pretend to argue it.

 

LOL, as you continue to post MORE alt-right content.

 

No I don't and neither do you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×