Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

Looks like Chris Cuomo's career is done

4 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

No I don't and neither do you. 

He's an alt-right'er........if you thought I was talking out of my ass, you wouldn't be bothered by this. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's an alt-right'er........if you thought I was talking out of my ass, you wouldn't be bothered by this. LOL

You're assuming. But then again you assume everyone is alt right for not liking the racist identitarian bullshit. 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

You're assuming. But then again you assume everyone is alt right for not liking the racist identitarian bullshit. 

No........I assume someone is alt-right when they repeat alt-right talking points.

Like you just did.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No........I assume someone is alt-right when they repeat alt-right talking points.

Like you just did.

What alt right talking point? You're starting to sound like Warren in the debates. 

6 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

What alt right talking point? You're starting to sound like Warren in the debates. 

Claiming that liberals engage in....."racist identitarian bullshit"

You are even attempting to get under my skin by comparing me to Warren. LOL.

Tell me this..............how do you know of Chris Cuomo prior to this story from 24 hours ago.

What's missing in this thread - because it certainly doesn't fit the narrative; is that Sean Hannity defended the actions of Chris Cuomo, since he knows what it's like to have people acost him while he's out in public with his own family. He doesn't want it happening on either side. Full stop.

The right sure does love to pull the same actions as the right, provided the targets have been swapped. Don't want boycotts? Calls for boycott. Don't want shooters attributed to their cause? Will attribute violence acts to left specifically to the politics and politicians on the left. 

I mean think about how much time the right spends attacking AOC, who in reality just is a progressive, leftwing politician from a heavily leaning democratic voting part of the country in Brooklyn, NY; and if you back up (forest from the trees) she's one of just 435 members of congress. They did a study and found out that she has better name recognition on the right, than the left, due to the amount of times she's mentioned and brought up on rightwing/conversative news platforms.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that apart from taking down Joe Crowley (part of the swamp) she really shouldn't be as well known as she is. I mean that district she's in was always go to blue; and frankly Joe Crowley had far more power, and the ear of big banking, big pharma, and military industrial complex; which should alarm the right, since they're all about draining that swamp, right?

• Like 1

Not sure why his career would, or should, be over for that...  All he did there was stand up for himself... something our fathers usually teach us to do when we're young.

Men can turn into different beasts when they are out and about with their family.  Antagonize and insult a man's character... then you better be prepared to step up if or when they do.

Like... really.. When a white person screams the word "n*gga/er" when confronting a black person, and gets the shit knocked out of them for doing so... does anybody feel bad for that person?  lmao.. It's like, nope.. they had it coming.  It's completely understandable.  And you best believe that shit is gonna give them super powers.  You're not just fighting some dude.. you're fighting someone who's dignity depends on them whooping your ass.. and that's the most dangerous thing.

In other words... don't talk that shit unless you're reading and willing to deal with the outcome of it.

I'm not saying that this gives anyone the right to attack or threaten someone else, but you never know how someone is going to react.  So it's simple... don't start confrontations if you can't back it up.

Edited by Remij_

49 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

What's missing in this thread - because it certainly doesn't fit the narrative; is that Sean Hannity defended the actions of Chris Cuomo, since he knows what it's like to have people acost him while he's out in public with his own family. He doesn't want it happening on either side. Full stop.

The right sure does love to pull the same actions as the right, provided the targets have been swapped. Don't want boycotts? Calls for boycott. Don't want shooters attributed to their cause? Will attribute violence acts to left specifically to the politics and politicians on the left. 

I mean think about how much time the right spends attacking AOC, who in reality just is a progressive, leftwing politician from a heavily leaning democratic voting part of the country in Brooklyn, NY; and if you back up (forest from the trees) she's one of just 435 members of congress. They did a study and found out that she has better name recognition on the right, than the left, due to the amount of times she's mentioned and brought up on rightwing/conversative news platforms.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that apart from taking down Joe Crowley (part of the swamp) she really shouldn't be as well known as she is. I mean that district she's in was always go to blue; and frankly Joe Crowley had far more power, and the ear of big banking, big pharma, and military industrial complex; which should alarm the right, since they're all about draining that swamp, right?

Let me give you the best, most prominent example of that phenomenon that you are describing.

Right-wingers INVENTED the term "snowflake" and "outrage politics."

So, naturally what do they do?

They are the biggest snowflakes in the game. They actually put more resources into complaining  and acting outrage that those fat feminists, BLM, and SJWs combined.

There's a literally example on this forum right now, its a thread that is fairly recent.

I just came to the realization, the other day, that right-wingers have co-opted Memes to DISGUISE THEIR WHINING.

Memes are now becoming the vehicle for right-wingers to distribute their whining.

You know what's the big giveaway between a regular meme from the early 00's, to the memes we are seeing today? Right-wing whiney memes have the SAME PUNCHLINE repeated again, and again, and again, and again, and again ad nauseum.

17 hours ago, jehurey said:

Let me give you the best, most prominent example of that phenomenon that you are describing.

Right-wingers INVENTED the term "snowflake" and "outrage politics."

So, naturally what do they do?

They are the biggest snowflakes in the game. They actually put more resources into complaining  and acting outrage that those fat feminists, BLM, and SJWs combined.

There's a literally example on this forum right now, its a thread that is fairly recent.

I just came to the realization, the other day, that right-wingers have co-opted Memes to DISGUISE THEIR WHINING.

Memes are now becoming the vehicle for right-wingers to distribute their whining.

You know what's the big giveaway between a regular meme from the early 00's, to the memes we are seeing today? Right-wing whiney memes have the SAME PUNCHLINE repeated again, and again, and again, and again, and again ad nauseum.

Complaining about overly sensitive people does not make you one or them. That's like saying people that complain about Nazis are nazis. 

2 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Complaining about overly sensitive people does not make you one or them. That's like saying people that complain about Nazis are nazis. 

:sass2: