you saw that bitch spitting on her dog?

youtube celebrities :laff:  bunch of narcissists psychos. poor dog.

we love you too honey :laff: 

Edited by kaz

According to her ex (long-distance relationship), she's a vegan who didn't shower for the entire week she was at her bf's house :scust:

Youtube - and to a larger extent; social media is turning the worst of us into pseudo-celebrities. 

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • Sad 1

some women wrote in comments (idk where it was) that she shouldn't make videos if she is having a bad day because she's not an actor playing herself, but that's actually what all these psychos do. 

imagine defending this pos. that bitch even said "i had a less than an exceptional week" lmfao  so she can hit and spit on her dog :tom: 

the statement cracked me up she mentioned she never abused her dog "in any shape or form" and repeated it like hundred times. poor dog is get massacred right now bc psycho is blaming it on him. :( 

Edited by kaz

lol what. you can clearly see her anger towards the dog how can they let that slide. RIP dog 

some ugly bitch youtuber can do what she wants but I bet if it was a black man he would've been shot at the doorstep 

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'm not really surprised she didn't lose the dog considering people don't have a problem with Petco selling shock collars, but what the fuck is with the spitting? Like who does that? :D

psychos 

I must have skipped through the video too fast the other day because I saw nothing serious enough to warrant the reaction. Maybe drowning kittens, or throwing animals out of buildings or into a canyon, ok. 

But I bet these people that are outraged would be the first ones to tell you that you need to cut your dog's genitals off...............so that there are less dogs to abuse in the world :|