Have you ever noticed women walk very loudly?

It's part of our evolutionary history.

Men were hunters while women were mostly gatherers. Men had to be silent to get close to the prey while women had to be loud to startle animals that were trying to eat the fruit fallen from trees or to stomp the ground to make fruits fall in the first place. Now that we are in modern times is just obnoxious and microaggressive, we should put a stop womanstomping.

2 hours ago, Voidler said:

They also never leave the toilet seat up. I’m sick of lifting it

I just completely shut the lid each time. Feels more hygienic and no one can argue since everyone has to open it to use it. 

1 hour ago, dakur said:

Men were hunters while women were mostly gatherers. Men had to be silent to get close to the prey while women had to be loud to startle animals that were trying to eat the fruit fallen from trees or to stomp the ground to make fruits fall in the first place. Now that we are in modern times is just obnoxious and microaggressive, we should put a stop womanstomping.

#endfemalestompwalk

11 hours ago, Ike said:

I just completely shut the lid each time. Feels more hygienic and no one can argue since everyone has to open it to use it. 

me too i'm afraid that poopsmell gets out otherwise :scust: 

On 2019-08-13 at 8:51 PM, Cookester15 said:

Like they are always stomping. I live beneath a couple that has a 3 year old boy. She walks so fucking heavy, the guy is quiet. And of course the kid is loud too but right now they are out of town and the girls mom is upstairs cleaning and she walks the exact same way. Like they walk on their heals or something.  

Same with the previous place I lived in, ive asked friends this and they all say their wives walk like they weigh 500lbs 

No. I've noticed women walk very fast outdoors. 

15 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

No. I've noticed women walk very fast outdoors. 

I walk so slow sometimes old grandpas pass me and some of them do this "sigh" or shake head with slight look behind like their thinking "young people nowadays"

but im just enjoying nature :happysad: 

also when grandpas walk around like nazis

Image result for opa hände hinter dem rücken

Edited by kaz
25 minutes ago, kaz said:

I walk so slow sometimes old grandpas pass me and some of them do this "sigh" or shake head with slight look behind like their thinking "young people nowadays"

but im just enjoying nature :happysad: 

also when grandpas walk around like nazis

Image result for opa hände hinter dem rücken

i find chinese and korean men do that hands behind the back walk quite often

13 hours ago, dakur said:

time to ban them from walking and put them in cages, it's for their own safety :dame:

14 hours ago, dakur said:

There are no biological differences between men and women

• Haha 1