hyper light drifter and that mutant game free on epic

Just thought I would give everyone the heads up - will also bump next week, let you forget; so yeah. Get on that. B) 

EGS.thumb.jpg.0fe625974768967c1dca3af1887e69f1.jpg

https://www.gamespot.com/mutant-year-zero-road-to-eden/

About the Game:

"Road to Eden depicts a post-apocalyptic Scandinavia where resources are scarce and knowledge of what the world used to be is even harder to come by. Stalkers are sent from the Ark, one of the few remaining hubs of human civilization, into the Zone to scavenge for scrap and fend off the bandits, ghouls, feral dogs and worse that now occupy the ruined towns and suburbs. Everyone, even those safe in the Ark, has been touched by mutation. But Dux and Bormin, the two starting playable stalkers, are different; they're mutated animals, a duck and a boar, respectively."

THE GOOD

+The clever pre-combat phase rewards the shrewd player and amplifies your tactical options

+The robust tactical engine is well-supported by varied enemy types and distinctive character abilities

+Immaculate presentation means no vital information can be overlooked

THE BAD

- Lack of randomized encounters to encourage repeat playthroughs is a shame

Also, TSHBO - Terrible Switch Version

Spoiler

[Update, 08/01/2019: Mutant Year Zero: Deluxe Edition is now out on Nintendo Switch, and it includes new expansion, Seeds Of Evil. While this version runs smoothly, it exhibits poor visual fidelity compared to its console and PC counterparts. Whether in handheld or docked mode, a low resolution and blurry overall look reduce the luster of post-apocalyptic Sweden.

It also makes scavenging areas for scrap and weapon parts--essential to keeping your Stalkers well-equipped, and already difficult items to spot--a lot harder.

:scust2:

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao switch . This is on gamepass and I wanted to try it but never got around to it. 

Tshbr

Yeah I was interested in it, but I had already picked up Phantom Doctrine - thus I already had a AAA X-Com style game, but with 80's spy vibe to it so I too never got around it.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

We're getting 2 games a week now :D 

Epic :bow: 

I have 30 games and have only bought 2 of them. :smoke: 

Like @Hot Sauce said last week, we seem to get two games when one of them is rated M; because this week it was just one game, GNOG which is rated E.

5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Like @Hot Sauce said last week, we seem to get two games when one of them is rated M; because this week it was just one game, GNOG which is rated E.

Oh I see.

Weird.  But whatevs.  The games are actually pretty good.  I'm getting quite the little EGS library lol.

just saying.

that mutant game is from 2018 (december) lol looks like it flopped hard. But I will try it because it's a strategy rpg apparently