Creative Director for Halo Infinite leaves 343

2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

If?

Rest of the gen?

Go back to green :ufdup:

I'm talking wiiu levels of dead. Ms is losing , but somehow...still selling much better than the true flop consoles .

I dont get it either.  But Gears dying is the true death .

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Gears 5 comes out in what ,  couple weeks ? And nothing has been shown LOL.

that game will be TRASH 

It's going to be shown on Monday.

I actually really enjoyed the Technical Test.  Arcade Mode was fun.  

34 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Are you guys legitimately trying to be retarded? They said September. 

For what reason ? MS only games this year and they hold out ? Why ? People are going to be expecting amazing .

If they let down and this game flops ? 

Gsme over .

Tech test was fine but its Gears mp . Nice division mode RIP off too . Nobody cares about that. 

19 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

For what reason ? MS only games this year and they hold out ? Why ? People are going to be expecting amazing .

If they let down and this game flops ? 

Gsme over .

Tech test was fine but its Gears mp . Nice division mode RIP off too . Nobody cares about that. 

Because they wanted to stage their release of information and game modes, they went over all of this from square one. Not showing something until the last few weeks doesn't have any relation to the quality of what is going to be, they're just playing it close to the cuff. 

No , its retarded and did nothing but piss off fans .

Making people wait , for what ? To be let down ? 

Everyone wanted to see SP footage . They didn't deliver because they know the game won't deliver .

15 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

No , its retarded and did nothing but piss off fans .

Making people wait , for what ? To be let down ? 

Everyone wanted to see SP footage . They didn't deliver because they know the game won't deliver .

I thought it was really stupid of them to not show any Campaign footage at E3.  But it was more for the reason that MS really needs to be showing off single player story driven focused content at these shows.  They are being criticized more than ever about it.. and Phil's been droning on about how it's really import and that they have devs working on them... but then they don't show anything from the ONE game that people know about and know that it's close.

It's completely understandable that people are worried about the quality and direction of the series.  What else are they supposed to do when the game is mere months out and you haven't shown any gameplay from the campaign?  On top of that, it was just the way they presented it.  They had some stupid shit under the stage where people nobody gives a fuck about are supposedly "playing the game" but it's some MP mode and then... the cut away and don't even show them playing it... lmao.

It was a clusterfuck.  But after the technical demo, the MP Arcade mode was fun for me, and the Boot Camp mode indicative of the campaign was really good.  The game also ran flawlessly and I didn't have any tech issues.  So I'm much more confident now in the game.  Hopefully on Monday the campaign footage they show reinforces that and the game turns out great.

I'm not expecting a game changer for the franchise or anything, but I think it will be a really solid Gears game.  I'm excited for it, and it's dropping real soon :glad: 

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You want sp footage ? How about moar escape room !

Ms are retarded. 

I was honestly pretty pissed at the time.  I was such a given to me that I was shocked when the segment came and went :D 

10 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Not looking good. :D I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft dropped the ball on this, even if it is their most popular IP.

They hire 50 well known people from prolific studios

"Who cares"

One guy leaves a studio of 500+ people

"Not looking good"

5c2.jpg

45 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They hire 50 well known people from prolific studios

"Who cares"

One guy leaves a studio of 500+ people

"Not looking good"

5c2.jpg

Well, now that you've provided your input on the matter, it's really not looking good. :D

Edited by lynux3
5 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

Imagine Cory Balrog left sonySM a year before God of War came out. :D

Another directionless, souless halo title being passed around by the suits @ MS.

A year before a AAA game comes out it's basically done in terms of where it's going and what it's going to be. 

Video games don't have a bus factor of one. 

13 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Never a good sign when this happens so far into development and still a year or more away from release. Probably the biggest such case since Amy Hening left Naughty Dog.

Still think the game will be great but there is definitely something that happened.

Yeah, they weren't agreeing with him about his Halo 5 ambitions so he bounced.