My gift to the Xbox haters

Glad more people are starting to come around.

There's literally a conman running the xbox division whose sole purpose was to ease his customers into owning an exclusives-less POS they never signed up for, and then just flat out going 3rd party.

What a ride it's been. I don't think there will ever be another story like this in gaming ever again. A company going from the top of the world, strong-arming exclusive content right down to fucking 30 day COD map packs, to this sad sight we see now, straight up refusing to get anything exclusive and even giving their own games away to competing platforms for free.

What a sad way to go out.

21 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I made this a month after the Xbox One released. :hest:

This is so true.  The Xbox fans like us are trying to tell the stupid masses that they are going to be boiled alive and they don't believe us.  It's kind of fun watching them be cocky while the water slowly begins to heat up and boil :D 

54 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

This is so true.  The Xbox fans like us are trying to tell the stupid masses that they are going to be boiled alive and they don't believe us.  It's kind of fun watching them be cocky while the water slowly begins to heat up and boil :D 

MS is playing the long game. With no games.