Inside xbox at gamescom

I'll give Xbox some credit, Blair Witch, Skater XL, and Session are held hostage for a few months on the Xbone/PC only ghetto.

This is why Xbox needs to die, those small scale, ultra niche/indies are the only games MS can get exclusive, even if its just for a few months. And they specifically leverage the 'we'll also let you put on PEEC!!!" to bait in devs, keeping games away from real gamers who have a PS4/Switch combo.

But those games have such a limited audience, that it's just wrong to keep them away from the like 10 people who would play them, myself included.. No way in hell would I buy another Xbox for those games, so i just miss out and so do the devs on my money.

What an annoyance.

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

I'll give Xbox some credit, Blair Witch, Skater XL, and Session are held hostage for a few months on the Xbone/PC only ghetto.

This is why Xbox needs to die, those small scale, ultra niche/indies are the only games MS can get exclusive, even if its just for a few months. And they specifically leverage the 'we'll also let you put on PEEC!!!" to bait in devs, keeping games away from real gamers who have a PS4/Switch combo.

But those games have such a limited audience, that it's just wrong to keep them away from the like 10 people who would play them, myself included.. No way in hell would I buy another Xbox for those games, so i just miss out and so do the devs on my money.

What an annoyance.

believing that you actually sold your xbox :hest:

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

why is it so hard for you to believe that he sold it? :jordan3:

Doesn't really matter, everytime a gamer sells their Xbox, Spicoli buys another one. 

• Haha 2

In total I think I bought 3 phats and the Gears S.

First one I bought for titanfall in 2014 and sold it shortly after because I was unemployed and broke.

second phat one was bundled with master chief collection.

Then i traded in the phat for the gears 4 S. I remember it being like a $600 bundle here in Canada. think I ended up paying $400. Sold it for like $325 in 2017.

Then I found a brand new COD Advanced Warfare phat from 2014 and impulse bought it. That's the one I gave it to a close friend who's seriously ill and fallen on hard times. used it maybe twice.

So, i'm a customer responsible for 4 'Bones and 100k gamerscore worth of games, and Phil managed to lose me. :rofl: Great job.

Edited by Bodycount N
12 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

In total I think I bought 3 phats and the Gears S.

First one I bought for titanfall in 2014 and sold it shortly after because I was unemployed and broke.

second phat one was bundled with master chief collection.

Then i traded in the phat for the gears 4 S. I remember it being like a $600 bundle here in Canada. think I ended up paying $400. Sold it for like $325 in 2017.

Then I found a brand new COD Advanced Warfare phat from 2014 and impulse bought it. That's the one I gave it to a close friend who's seriously ill and fallen on hard times. used it maybe twice.

So, i'm a customer responsible for 4 'Bones and 100k gamerscore worth of games, and Phil managed to lose me. :rofl: Great job.

:kaz: 

I have 91k gamerscore . I'd like to hit 100k before I abandon the xflop name . Should happen by the end of this gen .

Its my going  away present to the cucks at ms .

You could have had 100k more from me Phillip .

I genuinely believed in the brand in the early years of this gen. I was getting my COD maps and the promise of Halo and Gears being good like they used to.

It was after Halo 5 that I realized something was seriously wrong. Play Anywhere was the deathblow though. 

Then 2017, where the only exclusive release for the whole year was Forza Motorsports 7 LMAO... good lord and it got worse after i left. :rofl: 

MS would have axed the Xbox division if it wasn't for Phil Spencer.  So I honestly believe he saved the Xbox.  But the more time goes on.. it's becoming clearer to me that he's mostly just saying what people want to hear, and has not been delivering on it for the most part.

I know a big ship like MS/Xbox needs time to turn and change course... but there's a lot of stuff he could be doing right at the moment which would quell a lot of peoples fears and questions they have... if he'd just do them.  Showing SP games... regardless of how early, is the right call at the moment.  Announce 1 or 2 AAA games.  Even just fucking title screens with an "in development now" tagline could give people something to look forward to. 

While they may have stuff in development... they aren't showing or announcing shit so nobody knows what to expect.  And in the meantime they're all MP this and MP that...  It's like... read the fucking room... everyone is talking about Sony's AAA franchises which are all single player games...  That's what you need to combat to hope to change people's minds.  Phil hasn't been doing shit to change that perception.

Also, PS5 and Scarlett aren't the PS4 PRO and X1X... there's not going to be any substantial difference between the two in traditional performance.  So playing that hardware advantage angle isn't going to work unless one is REALLY GOOD at Ray Tracing over the other.  And I'm pretty doubtful that will be the case.. so MS needs to set up their next gen launch RIGHT NOW, with multiple AAA IPs announced.  Get people excited to invest in Xbox.  Right now.. even the people who are considering it are just holding off because they have nothing announced to look forward to.

They should show lots of stuff at gamescom , but they won't.  They will be all oh and this game is coming to switch as well !!

They are really fucking the fans .

Xflop 2 is doa