Xbox Website - Thank you all again for your continuous support, and we can’t wait to show you what’s next (referring to Switch)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

better than most JRPGs today. 

I'd say that we are about 4 to 10 months away from the lemming faction being officially de-listed.

They will release Halo MCC on the Switch. Probably around the time they are finishing the PC ports, they will work to start making the ports on the Switch, probably releasing them piece-meal, leading up to Halo Infinite's release (or possible announcement of that game being delayed lol).

The moment the first Halo port hits the Switch = Lemming faction gets de-listed.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'd say that we are about 4 to 10 months away from the lemming faction being officially de-listed.

They will release Halo MCC on the Switch. Probably around the time they are finishing the PC ports, they will work to start making the ports on the Switch, probably releasing them piece-meal, leading up to Halo Infinite's release (or possible announcement of that game being delayed lol).

The moment the first Halo port hits the Switch = Lemming faction gets de-listed.

MCC is impossible on Switch, did you forget they can't even flight it on Xbox One because of memory constraints? Also Matt Booty said just last week that AAA games and franchises will stay exclusive to Xbox, only smaller games that make sense elsewhere would be a consideration and it would be on a case by case basis.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

MCC is impossible on Switch, did you forget they can't even flight it on Xbox One because of memory constraints? Also Matt Booty said just last week that AAA games and franchises will stay exclusive to Xbox, only smaller games that make sense elsewhere would be a consideration and it would be on a case by case basis.

LOL, this guy was saying that the game was NOT broken on Xbox one for years.

Now he's freely admitting it. :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

That's how you know he's in a bad place.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, this guy was saying that the game was NOT broken on Xbox one for years.

Now he's freely admitting it. :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

That's how you know he's in a bad place.

This has nothing to do with it being broken or not, they're adding more to it and hitting hard limits... Hard limits on a system 3-4 times more capable than Switch with double the memory.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This has nothing to do with it being broken or not, they're adding more to it and hitting hard limits... Hard limits on a system 3-4 times more capable than Switch with double the memory.

He just admitted to the game being broken...............after claiming repeatedly that it wasn't. :lawl:

Don't worry...........343 Industries will put more effort into Switch optimization because its important to them.........as a THIRD party publisher. LOL

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

He just admitted to the game being broken...............and claiming repeatedly that it wasn't. :lawl:

Don't worry...........343 Industries will put more effort into Switch optimization because its important to them.........as a THIRD party publisher. LOL

You are so dumb

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You are so dumb

About 4 to 10 months away from being de-listed

BTW, thanks for contradicting 2 years of you saying that game wasn't broken.........by now admitting that it was broken.:blessed:

You know its bad when he  immediately resorts to this.

Just now, jehurey said:

About 4 to 10 months away from being de-listed

BTW, thanks for contradicting 2 years of you saying that game wasn't broken.........by now admitting that it was broken.:blessed:

You know its bad when he  immediately resorts to this.

Your brain is fucked

Your brain is fucked

I love how he thinks he can avoid responding to all the other posts that utterly ass-rape him......by pretending to just respond to my posts.

Which is fine, because I like seeing him line up for me so that I can make fun of him.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how he thinks he can avoid responding to all the other posts that utterly ass-rape him......by pretending to just respond to my posts.

Which is fine, because I like seeing him line up for me so that I can make fun of him.:tom:

It's not even broken, this stuff hasn't released yet dumbo. 

It's not even broken, this stuff hasn't released yet dumbo. 

LOL, he genuinely doesn't know what to do.

He sounds so weak right now.:tom:

You know its bad when he's decided that getting slapped around by me is the BEST course of action for him to take in this thread. LOL