Gears 5 campaign trailer "Kait Unleashed"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It really is embarrassing that MS continues to use late 80's music for Gears trailers, that make absolutely no sense other than to try and crib coolness from using that song.   The song is a

i actually liked it. great graphics and props for NIN. 

Looked good but I dont know what is MS doing right now.

I don't even know why you guys are mad about this? The graphics look great and it looks badass?  Is it because you play as a girl?

Don't you fuckers play anime style games as dainty girls in short skirts all the time? :kaz:  Final gayasy and shite like that? :sabu:

Edited by Spicalicious
9 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

I don't even know why you guys are mad about this? The graphics look great and it looks badass?  Is it because you play as a girl?

Don't you fuckers play anime style games as dainty girls in short skirts all the time? :kaz:  Final gayasy and shite like that? :sabu:

Cause the main character is a lesbain with mental problems . Not covering the typical gears fanbase .

Trailer looked dope tho .

It was alright but im not big on the song choice. I don't know shit about nin or their music I just know I remember hearing Miley Cyrus in black mirror doing a cover of this song a few months ago and that's all I hear now which kills it for me.

2 hours ago, Delita said:

It was alright but im not big on the song choice. I don't know shit about nin or their music I just know I remember hearing Miley Cyrus in black mirror doing a cover of this song a few months ago and that's all I hear now which kills it for me.

I love NIN, so I dug the track because of nostalgia. 

48 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

E3 2018 trailer:

ConventionalEveryAgouti-size_restricted.

Gamescom 2019:

TangibleScientificAnnashummingbird-size_

Power of the X downgrade. Nearly all environmental effects on the ice are gone and looks way more cartoony for some reason. And this is just from like the 5 seconds of actual gameplay we've seen. 

The game still looks phenomenal visually... but I DO wish they would have targeted 30fps for the campaign on Xbox and pushed the visuals even harder.  They should be pushing visuals over framerate at this point in the generation and leave the game with an "unlocked framerate" mode so that the next Xbox will be able to push much higher.  Kinda future proofing the game in a way.

Edited by Remij_
56 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

E3 2018 trailer:

ConventionalEveryAgouti-size_restricted.

Gamescom 2019:

TangibleScientificAnnashummingbird-size_

Power of the X downgrade. Nearly all environmental effects on the ice are gone and looks way more cartoony for some reason. And this is just from like the 5 seconds of actual gameplay we've seen. 

One is a 30 FPS prerendered engine cutscene, the other is 60 FPS realtime in game. I don't understand what your point is. 

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

The game still looks phenomenal visually... but I DO wish they would have targeted 30fps for the campaign on Xbox and pushed the visuals even harder.  They should be pushing visuals over framerate at this point in the generation and leave the game with an "unlocked framerate" mode so that the next Xbox will be able to push much higher.  Kinda future proofing the game in a way.

Yeah, I know everyone loves 60fps but imo for SP campaigns I much prefer a lower framerate with higher fidelity and more visual effects such as those particle effects in the first gif that are missing in the recent one. Especially a game that boasts the most powerful console on the market.