Gears 5 campaign trailer "Kait Unleashed"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It really is embarrassing that MS continues to use late 80's music for Gears trailers, that make absolutely no sense other than to try and crib coolness from using that song.   The song is a

i actually liked it. great graphics and props for NIN. 

Looked good but I dont know what is MS doing right now.

20 hours ago, madmaltese said:

E3 2018 trailer:

ConventionalEveryAgouti-size_restricted.

Gamescom 2019:

TangibleScientificAnnashummingbird-size_

Power of the X downgrade. Nearly all environmental effects on the ice are gone and looks way more cartoony for some reason. And this is just from like the 5 seconds of actual gameplay we've seen. 

:holeup:

It looks like the best looking Xbone game for me. The partial effects in particular are impressive. The facial animation is still considerably behind where Sony’s first party is at. I see this scoring 8/9 region, just depends on the campaign’s quality. 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao why buy it on steam when it's on gp

Because I want to support MS bringing more games to Steam.  

I would have bought it anyway even if it wasn't on Steam though.  Gamepass is fine, but I'm not going to be continually subscribed to it.

I'm pretty much just going to treat gamepass as a rental service for games I'm not sure about buying.  Games that I know I'm going to like I'll purchase.

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

No cross play on steam tho , cant own the dumb lemmings.

Every ms game will be on steam , or hopefully even better , egs , the new steam B)

Yea, that sucks.

They should be able to do it.  If it sells really well on Steam I wouldn't be surprised if they add cross-play later at some point.

I am really curious though as to how the game is going to sell on Steam vs Win10, also how Gamepass is going to affect sales on both PC and Xbox.  I know a few people who are like "well, if MS wants to put all this shit on GamePass day and date, then that's the way I'm going to play it."

I know we wouldn't get sales numbers from MS, but on Steam we'll be able to get an idea of what it's selling like.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Not true, the game requires an Xbox Live sign-in. 

tnVEIwz.png

Cross-play is only in the Xbox and Win10 versions as far as I could see.  Steam isn't supported.  Not because it can't obviously... but MS wants SOME incentive for people to use their store or gamepass.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Cross-play is only in the Xbox and Win10 versions as far as I could see.  Steam isn't supported.  Not because it can't obviously... but MS wants SOME incentive for people to use their store or gamepass.

Are you positive? I don't think it's a Killer Instinct situation anymore, I'm pretty sure it parses to one pool. 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, that sucks.

They should be able to do it.  If it sells really well on Steam I wouldn't be surprised if they add cross-play later at some point.

I am really curious though as to how the game is going to sell on Steam vs Win10, also how Gamepass is going to affect sales on both PC and Xbox.  I know a few people who are like "well, if MS wants to put all this shit on GamePass day and date, then that's the way I'm going to play it."

I know we wouldn't get sales numbers from MS, but on Steam we'll be able to get an idea of what it's selling like.

Will most likely go 

Xbox >>>>>>>>>> Steam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>w10

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Are you positive? I don't think it's a Killer Instinct situation anymore, I'm pretty sure it parses to one pool. 

I'm not positive, but I've been checking around and there's no mention of cross-play being supported in the Steam version anywhere.

It would be awesome if it was though.  I know you'd think that if you're already logging into Xbox Live... there would be no problem.  Hopefully that's the case.