First uncut gameplay trailer for Death Standing

ANOTHER trailer of gameplay.... and it looked boring as fuck... as usual.  I'm sure the story will be cool... but none of this gameplay shit looks interesting.

Thing is... if this game sucks... no journalists will have the balls to just come out and say it.  Well... maybe I'll be wrong this time..but this game looks like it was simply a way for Kojima to hang out with some of his buddies and scan them into a game. :D 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

ANOTHER trailer of gameplay.... and it looked boring as fuck... as usual.  I'm sure the story will be cool... but none of this gameplay shit looks interesting.

Thing is... if this game sucks... no journalists will have the balls to just come out and say it.  Well... maybe I'll be wrong this time..but this game looks like it was simply a way for Kojima to hang out with some of his buddies and scan them into a game. :D 

lol kojima went to great lengths to get autographs from del toro and mads . props :bow: 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

lol kojima went to great lengths to get autographs from del toro and mads . props :bow: 

This game better hold the secret to the meaning of life otherwise I don't even fucking know :D 

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The moment when he delivers the package and that whole menu comes up is a huge red flag for me. I feel like a lot of the gameplay is just going to consist of you going around this empty open world delivering packages. Shit's going to be pretty boring if thats the case.

Edited by Twinblade
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The moment when he delivers the package and that whole menu comes up is a huge red flag for me. I feel like a lot of the gameplay is just going to consist of you going around this empty open world delivering packages. Shit's going to be pretty boring if thats the case.

Yep.  It's gotta be more than that. 

But I still think that they're showing us this "boring" gameplay shit on purpose.  I think there will be another action filled side to this game.

But it could go either way at this point lol.

Just now, Team 2019 said:

It's hard to call it bad... That was literally 6 minutes of nothing. It was like watching a screensaver

6 min of nothing is what's bad about it.  What exciting things have happened in any gameplay moment from any trailer of the game seen thus far??

Absolutely nothing.

By this time in MGS5... we were seeing some amazing shit.  This looks like it's meant to be boring... on purpose.  No other way to explain it.

I hope this mahfucka knows what he's doing.

If this game flops.. Kojima needs to take the bank that he will undoubtedly make regardless... and settle back.. publish his next game on PC (Steam or EGS) which I would love to be something like Snatcher or Policenauts.

8 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

What the hell was the vertical slice when they pitched this game idea. Seriously.

It's guaranteed they accepted before they even had to see anything.  Kojima probably just sat with the bosses over lunch and said, this is my idea... goes on to explain all the cool shit.  And then they just said.. ok.  Let's do it.

No vertical slice.  Just pretty cutscenes to show until a game started taking shape. lol