So Anime and Japanese style games where you play as a girl in a short dress is fun amiright?

What were you all thinking a female protagonist would look like in a Gears game?  Like one of your dainty little female in your japanophile games?

It's really funny that most of you laugh at a tough character from Gears and then turn around and play faggy japanse anime shit. :D 

@Bodycount N :snoop:

Edited by Spicalicious

That fat fuck in glasses is literally cucking you when you boot up GearsJW 5 and play as her fantasy lesbian lmao. Enjoy being force fed propaganda by some anti-male whackjob who thinks you and your ilk don't deserve to be represented in games.

I'll stick to my sexy little waifus tailor-made for my enjoyment.

5 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

That fat fuck in glasses is literally cucking you when you boot up GearsJW 5 and play as her fantasy lesbian lmao. Enjoy being force fed propaganda by some anti-male whackjob who thinks you and your ilk don't deserve to be represented in games.

I wouldn't surprise me if you wear a dress and apply lipstick while playing those games. :jordan3:  

Edited by Spicalicious
  • Sad 1
58 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

I wouldn't surprise me if you wear a dress and apply lipstick while playing those games. :jordan3:  

you cant deny the choice of a female main character is forced in gears and she doesnt look like an interesting character. it is a hollow shell filled with feminism bullshit.

dont be upset xbox got killed this gen just take it and go. 

thats because games are fiction and nobody gets hurt. imagine being so cucked you are scared to show someone naked because people get furious and complain about the most natural thing in existence

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

you mean she is catfishing you.