Final Fantasy 8 Remastered release date Trailer - Available Sept 3rd

I couldn't get past Adel, either. Rinoa is inside her and my team didn't have good weapons, just summons. But if you use summons she dies and you lose, so I couldn't beat Adel. That's at the beginning of Disc 4. I watched gameplay of the ending, though, so I didn't have to replay it.

1 hour ago, Optimus Jim said:

I couldn't get past Adel, either. Rinoa is inside her and my team didn't have good weapons, just summons. But if you use summons she dies and you lose, so I couldn't beat Adel. That's at the beginning of Disc 4. I watched gameplay of the ending, though, so I didn't have to replay it.

:snoop:

2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

just played through 12 on switch. 

great game. :bow: 

7 just doesn't hold up. I got 5 hours in on switch, forgot how gay the opening was. dress cloud as a tranny lmao.

:snoop:

7 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

just played through 12 on switch. 

great game. :bow: 

7 just doesn't hold up. I got 5 hours in on switch, forgot how gay the opening was. dress cloud as a tranny lmao.

:mj: 

I'm gonna try to finish 7 and then 9. Will pre-order 8 too.

It took me all summer to finish 10 and 12. both were 40 hours each and i didn't even do everything i wanted to.

10 will always be the GOAT. 12's character development is fucking non-existant, in 10 you care about every single member of your party.

7 is way too dated nowadays. Love the game but I couldn't imagine trying to play it today. 8 is a bit more easier to get into nowadays than 7 but I just have never really liked the game.

i love the characters, setting, the freakin music, the story was not bad either but the actual game aspect just sucks. Level scaling, draw system. Any rpg that has level scaling is retarded

9 has always been legit dumpster fire

3 minutes ago, Delita said:

7 is way too dated nowadays. Love the game but I couldn't imagine trying to play it today. 8 is a bit more easier to get into nowadays than 7 but I just have never really liked the game.

i love the characters, setting, the freakin music, the story was not bad either but the actual game aspect just sucks. Level scaling, draw system. Any rpg that has level scaling is retarded

9 has always been legit dumpster fire

a0FVI9H.png

imagine if this game came out today :rofl: 

Game owns. you trippin

55 minutes ago, Delita said:

And got damn did someone just mention Vagrabt story? Legit masterpiece. The only place that sucked was the forest maze other than that it was some next level shit. 

true vagrant story is really unique :salute: but FFIX owns. fuck you

9 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

9 was lame

but i'll admit i never beat ultimecia either

wtf you guys play all the way and then just quit at the final boss? (or at the last location for noobhtre :mj: )

she is super ez

Edited by kaz