NPD numbers got MS shaking and backtracking

"As these new studios transitioned in, we were aware of some existing commitments to other platforms and will honor them. However, going forward these new studios will focus on making games for our platforms. We have no plans to further expand our exclusive first party games to other consoles."

:mj:

6 out of the top 10 best sellers were exclusives. 

How braindead, or is it cocky? do you have to be, to be a part of this industry and decide that you don't have to follow the rules. you don't have to put up exclusives to sell your console? To reward your pAYING customers who plunked down $hundreds???

Phil, you filthy fucking anti-gamer conman. You need to pay for your crimes.

They have got to be concerned especially since that 39K monthly sales.

And then we have a report in which 74% of surveyed economic experts now believe that there is going to be a recession coming by 2021 (38% believe it'll hit by 2020, 34% believe it'll hit by 2021).

So, household budgets are going to get tighter, and there will not be much room for people owning multiple pieces of video game hardware. Multiplat machines that do nothing special are going to suffer badly in the upcoming gen.

Good.  Fuck consoles.  MS needs to drop that dead weight and just focus on being a PC/streaming gaming company.  Put the full weight of the company into things that make money... not garbage that sits on store shelves. :geese: 

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

re-read it again... carefully :lebron:

I know exactly what it says which is what I've told you for god fucking knows how many months and maybe even a year at this point, they're meeting their existing obligations and cutting the cord just as I said they were...

and it's officially on record now...

You're done shitbird. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I know exactly what it says which is what I've told you for god fucking knows how many months and maybe even a year at this point, they're meeting their existing obligations and cutting the cord just as I said they were...

and it's officially on record now...

You're done shitbird. 

That doesn't apply to Cuphead, Ori or Super Lucky's Tale.   They're referring to specific developers that were just acquired you dense clown. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

That doesn't apply to Cuphead, Ori or Super Lucky's Tale.   They're referring to specific developers that were just acquired you dense clown. 

You're a fucking idiot and got blown the fuck out, news directly from the source vidicates everything I've been telling you. You are :deader:

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're a fucking idiot and got blown the fuck out, news directly from the source vidicates everything I've been telling you. You are :deader:

You claimed Cuphead and Ori would never come and they did.  In the Ori announced Ms said there is more to come. 

This announcement today is referring to the new developers they acquired who will make NEW games for Xbox systems.

That has nothing to do with MS porting older games to Switch you dumb fuck :rofls:

Just now, Goukosan said:

You claimed Cuphead and Ori would never come and they did.  In the Ori announced Ms said there is more to come. 

This announcement today is referring to the new developers they acquired who will make NEW games for Xbox systems.

That has nothing to do with MS porting older games to Switch you dumb fuck :rofls:

You're done, stop trying to be Jerry.