RIP Bodycount, RIP Goukosan

:tom:

Jaffe's pulling his numbers from the front page of VGChartz, I now know why you wouldn't take that bet you pussy. Dude is pulling his 'data' from an algorithmic bullshit banned website. 

NZ8cAWo.png

"Bu...bu...but it's da NPD numbers, he's got da inside scoop"

:lawl:

FAKE NUMBERS, FAKE NEWS

4L8eGPf.png

:deader:

Edited by DynamiteCop!

these are the real #'s. just because VGChartz has them too doesn't mean they're fake. they're all over twitter, (probably where vgchartz get their shit from anyway lmao) and as far as I can tell originate from one DAVID JAFFE, DEVELOPER.

Again, we'll never get real #'s from MS so either believe Jaffe or don't, doesn't change the fact that we're now at the point where 'Xbox Game studios' is a legitimate 3rd part publisher, stamping their logo at the end of switch game trailers.

invest in xflop at your own risk. If I were you, I'd start whittling down my Xflop one collection before it's too late.

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

these are the real #'s. just because VGChartz has them too doesn't mean they're fake. they're all over twitter, (probably where vgchartz get their shit from anyway lmao) and as far as I can tell originate from one DAVID JAFFE, DEVELOPER.

Again, we'll never get real #'s from MS so either believe Jaffe or don't, doesn't change the fact that we're now at the point where 'Xbox Game studios' is a legitimate 3rd part publisher, stamping their logo at the end of switch game trailers.

invest in xflop at your own risk. If I were you, I'd start whittling down my Xflop one collection before it's too late.

They're completely fake not to mention the date lol...

"As of 03rd August 2019"

I told you guys not to lean into this :mj:

I wouldn't be surprised if 'Bone is under 30 million WW. 

-Publishing their games on PC and Switch

-Pitching halo MCC to sony, begging for XBL integration to count PS4 users as MAUs

-buying up devs like double-fine, inxile, and compulsion, devs who were so broke down and near bankruptcy their last projects were funded through KICKSTARTER :rofl: 

-Hide sales #'s to extreme levels

-leverage controllers and accessories and offer 100000 variants (controllers are high return, low cost items to produce)

the writing's on the wall, 'xbox' is dead broke and has been ALL GEN. they're on the verge of being shutdown outright IMO.

9 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

I wouldn't be surprised if 'Bone is under 30 million WW. 

-Publishing their games on PC and Switch

-Pitching halo MCC to sony, begging for XBL integration to count PS4 users as MAUs

-buying up devs like double-fine, inxile, and compulsion, devs who were so broke down and near bankruptcy their last projects were funded through KICKSTARTER :rofl: 

-Hide sales #'s to extreme levels

-leverage controllers and accessories and offer 100000 variants (controllers are high return, low cost items to produce)

the writing's on the wall, 'xbox' is dead broke and has been ALL GEN. they're on the verge of being shutdown outright IMO.

Well it's not so have a nice day lol, the hyperbole with you crazies never ends. 

Microsoft put the hammer down quelling your delusions about Xbox games going everywhere which I told you nuts was going to happen AND fake NPD figures which I told you were fake got destroyed all in the same day.

:lawl: