Dragon Quest XI S - 10 hr Demo & Pre-load out today. Progress from the demo carries over to the full game.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Real Gamer's Edition

It's a prelude 10hrs 

$59.99 Fifty-nine ninety-nine Sheephoes    

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

This game has more content than the version you played.... TONS more :dame:

Too much to begin with . Tell me when you complete it 100 percent .

Its still and old port with some new dlc .

With worse graphics and performance .

How much does this cost?

2 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Too much to begin with . Tell me when you complete it 100 percent .

Its still and old port with some new dlc .

With worse graphics and performance .

How much does this cost?

Game on PS4 only has MIDI music.  It is fully ochestrated by the Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Ochestrated on Switch/PC while PS4 gets electronic music.  Also the game is much, much longer and has 2d mode with 8bit music.  Be jealous.  It's the definitive edition on Switch while everyone else gets bread crumbs.  

Edited by lostfool
22 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Game on PS4 only has MIDI music.  It is fully ochestrated by the Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Ochestrated on Switch/PC while PS4 gets electronic music.  Also the game is much, much longer and has 2d mode with 8bit music.  Be jealous.  It's the definitive edition on Switch while everyone else gets bread crumbs.  

As I said I played this game forever ago . Some new content after all the time with shot graphics and half the framerate ROFL .

Like I said tell me when you finish it .

17 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

As I said I played this game forever ago . Some new content after all the time with shot graphics and half the framerate ROFL .

Like I said tell me when you finish it .

Same frame rate as consoles.... oh wait... console... this is Xcluded :rofls:

PS4 was native 900p

Switch is Dynamic 900p

Better Audio quality than PS4 or PC

2D mode also offers different areas than PS4 or PC. 

New main Quests for every character in your party... any member can be the protagonist. 

Party members actually follow you on the Map 

Plus tons more content :aitch:

56 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Just think , after you go back in time to play this you can go even further to play Witcher 3 :mj:

Fucking sheep LMAL

Bro you didn't play Witcher 3 until less than a year ago..... You hated the game for 3 years and once it came to X... you tried it a few months after that... and all. of a sudden you liked it:cmpunk2:

39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Same frame rate as consoles.... oh wait... console... this is Xcluded :rofls:

PS4 was native 900p

Switch is Dynamic 900p

Better Audio quality than PS4 or PC

2D mode also offers different areas than PS4 or PC. 

New main Quests for every character in your party... any member can be the protagonist. 

Party members actually follow you on the Map 

Plus tons more content :aitch:

I played it on PC . Ps4 still smashes the Ditch version .

You sheep so pathetic :D

they follow you on the map . Wow . Lmao

38 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro you didn't play Witcher 3 until less than a year ago..... You hated the game for 3 years and once it came to X... you tried it a few months after that... and all. of a sudden you liked it:cmpunk2:

Still a longgggg time before you play it :D

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

What I know for sure is that JonB and others who got it last year and before didn't pay full retail price for it... :mj: 

witcher ditch.png

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

What I know for sure is that JonB and others who got it last year and before didn't pay full retail price for it... :mj: 

witcher ditch.png

unbelievable. im thinking everyone interested in playing the witcher 3 has the choice to play it on a real platform. 

i didnt really care about doom release on switch but its clear for me they shouldnt release these games on it and stick to their nintendo games specifically developed for the switch.

i dont give a shit about graphics but this game was never meant to be played on that shitty hardware. even my pc run it 1080p/high settings/50fps avg. never went below 30fps and still id never dreamt of even lowering it to 720p.

the switch version is an insult and now they selling it full price. just unbelievable. it looks like muddy shit, the constant object pop up(LOOK AT FOOTAGE, THE FKN TREES) will pop your fucking eyes out. :scust: 

what the fuck nintendo. this is so wrong.

Game runs solid. The audio is definitely a step up over the original version, you can really hear the brass horn section, it makes it sound like a vintage orchestra music you would hear on old Disney movies. They may have actually added  extra music just to show off the horns.