New Final Fantasy VII Remake Gameplay Footage off screen (8/20/19)

Hallways feel so dead in games. Me thinks one should create an action button and more animations when characters walk through stuff. Little things like cloud touches a railing with his finger to inspect the dust, and makes a comment. Like when you observe things in RE. If you observe something unique or programmed, say, it raises your spirit, or atb bar, or you get a voice snippet, or just an animation of an arm grazing a railing. Would make traverse feel more alive. Pre renders corridors are so transparent. 

3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Hallways feel so dead in games. Me thinks one should create an action button and more animations when characters walk through stuff. Little things like cloud touches a railing with his finger to inspect the dust, and makes a comment. Like when you observe things in RE. If you observe something unique or programmed, say, it raises your spirit, or atb bar, or you get a voice snippet, or just an animation of an arm grazing a railing. Would make traverse feel more alive. Pre renders corridors are so transparent. 

soon bro. I think they added a lot more animations and especially dialogue in games this gen. FF13 for example was basically one lengthy dialogue walking from a to b. same with uncharted/last of us.

im sure more idle and movement animations will be added and improvement next gen. 

tu es tellement stupide, koko