Metal Gear Solid 4 is coming to PC

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

You're not going to sit there and play an emulated WIi/WiiU game with flickering textures, missing textures, or audio artifacts for hours. You know that is enough to ruin the experience, and why would you willingly ruin the experience of some of the highest rated games to ridiculous stuff like that?

Oh man, you're trying to really hard to project everything back onto me, even the "hurt feelings" aspect.

You let me know when I am creating threads boasting about games I don't really play.

You're right...I don't... because I wait until the games are fully playable and have very minor if any issues left.

You thought because I post videos of emulated games like MGS4 in progress that I'm saying they are fine to play like that?? 

Yea, you would think that, wouldn't you. :mj: 

But it shows just how little you play with emulators, because you're still of the ignorant view that nothing works and the experience is garbage.  Maybe on your shitty PC it is?  But that's not the case for everyone.  And to be fair, I'd rather play a game in 4K with a smoother overall framerate with one or two hiccups here or there, than an ugly ass low res, sub 30fps "proper" experience on WiiU or Switch :shrug: 

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're right...I don't... because I wait until the games are fully playable and have very minor if any issues left.

You thought because I post videos of emulated games like MGS4 in progress that I'm saying they are fine to play like that?? 

Yea, you would think that, wouldn't you. :mj: 

But it shows just how little you play with emulators, because you're still of the ignorant view that nothing works and the experience is garbage.  Maybe on your shitty PC it is?  But that's not the case for everyone.  And to be fair, I'd rather play a game in 4K with a smoother overall framerate with one or two hiccups here or there, than an ugly ass low res, sub 30fps "proper" experience on WiiU or Switch :shrug: 

Wait a minute...........we constantly tell you that these games aren't free of flaws..........and you continually tell us that they are.

So now you're saying you were lying all those times?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute...........we constantly tell you that these games aren't free of flaws..........and you continually tell us that they are.

So now you're saying you were lying all those times?

I don't say they are completely free of flaws.  What I say is that they definitely aren't completely broken like you seem to think.... and the experience is often (and definitely ends up) better than base consoles.  

And remember... you don't even play them... so maybe shut the fuck up about them.  Stop ACTING like you know shit. ;) 

Of course, I already said you'd just keep arguing about it... even when I'm flat out telling you that I use them.

I mean... companies are now selling EMULATION GAME BOXES at retail...

bu but they aren't good enough REM... it duzn't count :cry: 

Watch... you'll continue to try to argue with ME about what I do and play... observe:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I don't say they are completely free of flaws.  What I say is that they definitely aren't completely broken like you seem to think.... and the experience is often (and definitely ends up) better than base consoles.  

And remember... you don't even play them... so maybe shut the fuck up about them.  Stop ACTING like you know shit. ;) 

Of course, I already said you'd just keep arguing about it... even when I'm flat out telling you that I use them.

I mean... companies are now selling EMULATION GAME BOXES at retail...

bu but they aren't good enough REM... it duzn't count :cry: 

Watch... you'll continue to try to argue with ME about what I do and play... observe:

How would you know, you haven't played one through as you would with a finished consumer video game running on a supported video game console.

If there's a flicking texture, a stuttering audio noise, you are not going to endure that for hours. You're going to stop.

You're not gonna shut me up about this, the things I am pointing out are perfectly logical and well-accepted by everyone.

You can't lecture us on emulated games.................because you haven't played any of them. You make these threads with the specific message that these are PLAYABLE, yet you haven't done that.

On 2019-08-23 at 3:10 PM, kaz said:

lmfao mgs4 on ps3 emulator. watching cut scenes without the scenes and scenery. every emu beyond ps1 era is garbo :tom: 

you forgot the best part..

getting 2/3s of the way through, only for the game to permanently crash at your save point and be irrecoverable :tom: