Metal Gear Solid 4 is coming to PC

Lol saw this earlier in the day, I knew you'd make a thread about it so I didn't bother :tom:

Won't be too long before it's completely playable, this PS3 emulator is shaping up to be quite awesome, TCHBMFAR :juggle: 

Shit game though :kaz: 

• Upvote 1
On 2019-08-21 at 10:47 PM, bhytre said:

Lol saw this earlier in the day, I knew you'd make a thread about it so I didn't bother :tom:

Won't be too long before it's completely playable, this PS3 emulator is shaping up to be quite awesome, TCHBMFAR :juggle: 

Shit game though :kaz: 

18mfgm84j37gmjpg.jpg

:pavarotti:

Has Remij ever finished ANY traditional single player game on an emulator, all the way to the end?

If so, I'd like to see screenshots from the end of that game.

All this talk about Super Mario Galaxy emulated, BoTW emulated, Demon Souls emulated.

If they are "coming to" the PC, then he's clearly implying he plays emulated games all the way through, rather than just treating the whole thing as a novelty.

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Has Remij ever finished ANY traditional single player game on an emulator, all the way to the end?

All this talk about Super Mario Galaxy emulated, BoTW emulated, Demon Souls emulated.

If they are "coming to" the PC, then he's clearly implying he plays emulated games all the way through, rather than just treating the whole thing as a novelty.

It's obviously a novelty. 

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Let's just say, I'm sure I've played more BOTW on CEMU than you have on Switch.  This was back in March..

47353210512_7d1854befa_o.png

Anyway, I'm not sure why you get so defensive when I tout emulation... like as if it really fucking matters how much I have to play a game for it to "count"...

Remember when you were talking shit about how much Jon played Forza and then went on about how Gran Turismo Sport was so good... Have you even played Gran Turismo yet Jehurey? 

Hmm.. doesn't seem like you have... yet when it comes up, you defend it...

Interesting eh?

In short... don't fucking worry about what I play.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's obviously a novelty. 

No.  It's a way to throw away useless consoles and not require them.

When I want to play older games... it's on emulators... on my PC.  :reg: 

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Let's just say, I'm sure I've played more BOTW on CEMU than you have on Switch.  This was back in March..

Anyway, I'm not sure why you get so defensive when I tout emulation... like as if it really fucking matters how much I have to play a game for it to "count"...

Remember when you were talking shit about how much Jon played Forza and then went on about how Gran Turismo Sport was so good... Have you even played Gran Turismo yet Jehurey? 

Interesting eh?

Because you're using a PC and PC gamers can't be trusted you could have cheated progression. 

:kaz: 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Because you're using a PC and PC gamers can't be trusted you could have cheated progression. 

:kaz: 

Yea I could have.  

That's another reason why it's such a stupid thing to ask for proof.  Same can actually be done on consoles..

I mean... are you going to pretend that you've completed every game in your game collection room?  Should I hound you every time you talk about your game room because I know you haven't beaten and played everything in there to completion?? :drake: 

ROFL... You have that room because you like it.  You've likely played and beaten a lot of them... as I have emulated games.  I like emulation.

Now yall can get off the dick :tom:  

Edited by Remij_
  • Like 1

ouch. dynamite's farce completely blown. i'm excited for his defense

ok i was jk i dont care and emulators suck :tom: 

i forgot: mgs4 sucks as well 

Edited by kaz
5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

'coming to pc' - you mean coming to an unauthorized program that's going to lag and have more glitches than day one Fallout 76 :kaz: 

...and then end up faster, smoother, and much higher resolution than any other version.

Yea

7 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Interesting eh?

Trying to talk about me isn't going to help.

So the answer is: you don't actually use emulation to play games like you would on a real platform.

Its a novelty.

You make these threads as if its something REAL and PLAYABLE.

Its not playable. Its a novelty. Its a technical demonstration.

The fact that you got mad and tried to talk about my gaming history isn't going to change that.

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Trying to talk about me isn't going to help.

So the answer is: you don't actually use emulation to play games like you would on a real platform.

Its a novelty.

You make these threads as if its something REAL and PLAYABLE.

Its not playable. Its a novelty. Its a technical demonstration.

The fact that you got mad and tried to talk about my gaming history isn't going to change that.

No.  The answer is that I do.... you're just not going to accept that... so you'll continue to argue.  In fact, I specifically tell you that I use emulation to play older games because I don't want to have a bunch of consoles lying around.

I've absolutely played Zelda more on CEMU than you have on Switch or WiiU.  I play lots of old games I like on emulation.

And I'll bring YOU up because YOU are the one who's constantly trying to use the angle of how much I actually use them.  When I look at what you've played through to completion... it sure looks like the entire concept of gaming is a novelty to you... simply so you can argue on this forum...  I mean.. since we're counting how many games a person has to complete through to the end for it considered NOT to be.

I don't understand how you think emulation is unplayable... or not real.  LMAO... that's some stupid shit if I've ever heard it.

It's almost like the concept hurts your feelings... because your game console of choice always gets emulated and many of the best games end up better on PC or something :mj: 

BOTW2 will be best on PC.  It's already deep in development :juggle: 

Edited by Remij_
13 hours ago, Remij_ said:

No.  The answer is that I do.... you're just not going to accept that... so you'll continue to argue.  In fact, I specifically tell you that I use emulation to play older games because I don't want to have a bunch of consoles lying around.

I've absolutely played Zelda more on CEMU than you have on Switch or WiiU.  I play lots of old games I like on emulation.

And I'll bring YOU up because YOU are the one who's constantly trying to use the angle of how much I actually use them.  When I look at what you've played through to completion... it sure looks like the entire concept of gaming is a novelty to you... simply so you can argue on this forum...  I mean.. since we're counting how many games a person has to complete through to the end for it considered NOT to be.

I don't understand how you think emulation is unplayable... or not real.  LMAO... that's some stupid shit if I've ever heard it.

It's almost like the concept hurts your feelings... because your game console of choice always gets emulated and many of the best games end up better on PC or something :mj: 

BOTW2 will be best on PC.  It's already deep in development :juggle: 

You're not going to sit there and play an emulated WIi/WiiU game with flickering textures, missing textures, or audio artifacts for hours. You know that is enough to ruin the experience, and why would you willingly ruin the experience of some of the highest rated games to ridiculous stuff like that?

Oh man, you're trying to really hard to project everything back onto me, even the "hurt feelings" aspect.

You let me know when I am creating threads boasting about games I don't really play.

Edited by jehurey