Trials of Mana direct-feed gameplay from gamescom 2019

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Why was he fighting Pikachu?

its a pogopuschel (ok rabbite in englisch). 

the game looks trash. i hate them for remaking the first and now this. the original and nothing else fuck this 3d garbo

• 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, Pureis said:

This looks so much better than the previous one, was it Secret of Mana?

yes and no it doesn't look better. Both remakes are shit.:scust2:

1 minute ago, Pureis said:

Trails of Mana was never even released in the West, this is the first time it’s being localised. What’s shit about it?  

oh boi you picked the wrong one because people call me the secret of mana-master. i played the snes games so many times.

this game is seiken densetsu 3, bascially secret of mana 2 it was released for snes in japan, yes, but there are also translations. I played both games in the 90s np.

both remakes look like trash, i don't like it all it doesn't have the charme of the originals.

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I played this at PAX west. I remember the combat not feeling great, at least against the boss i fought. 

How does it compare to the combat in secret of mana? I remember that didn’t feel so great too as in I don’t feel that satisfaction when hitting/slashing enemies. Was hoping this would be better.

13 minutes ago, Pureis said:

How does it compare to the combat in secret of mana? I remember that didn’t feel so great too as in I don’t feel that satisfaction when hitting/slashing enemies. Was hoping this would be better.

I didn't play the secret of mana remake, so i can't compare it.

44 minutes ago, Pureis said:

the first game had a charge-like attack, you wait for a bar to reach 100% to attack at full attack power. both the snes version and remaster.

this game was just mashing attack button, or holding it, it will automatically perform the auto attack and also run to targets. it was like that in the snes version and it looks like its the same in the remake. 

Edited by kaz