Xbots really are shot in the head.

Jonb1 and dynacap, why are the most imbecile conversations invisible for you to follow? I've had NO progressive discussions with you. As I spend more time seeing you confidently never get the point of anything, and then building retort on top of your ignorance.

Example:

Me: Chinese entertainment sucks. It's always about war old poor shit kung fu or noodles. You'd think after thousands of years of history, they'd have new ideas.

Dweno: Shenmue is a game set in the 1980s.

Where in the fuck does that refute anything I said?? It's a game about kung fu and noodles where you go shack to shack and talk to people. And it's the same ol Chinese trope.  Did you like, skip the word "or" , or not read anything? Or perhaps the thousands of years of history part of one sentence made you think I wrote all their games take place in ancient China?? No dumbstruck, that's not what anybody said. Why are you this dumb. 

• Haha 2

My response was intended as the game is set in the 1980's so why would you uproot stereotypical 80's viewpoints of China/Japan when it's significant to the era trying to be represented?

The 1980's were huge for Kung Fu and the depiction of archaic oriental lifestyles. It all makes perfect sense as source material for a game intentionally trying to ride that wave of representation.

:deader:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

My response was intended as the game is set in the 1980's so why would you uproot stereotypical 80's viewpoints of China/Japan when it's significant to the era trying to be represented?

The 1980's were huge for Kung Fu and the depiction of archaic oriental lifestyles. It all makes perfect sense as source material for a game intentionally trying to ride that wave of representation.

shut the fuck up you got owned

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So make another fucking game with original ideas. Instead of the same tropes and themes, especially if you're scaffolding Chinese ideas. Scuse me while I go watch another old kung fu flick with Raiden hats n shit.  Damn, damn. English is not hard.  You. Are. Dumb. 

Example:

Me: Chinese entertainment sucks. It's always about war old poor shit kung fu or noodles.

You'd think after thousands of years of history, they'd have new ideas. <<<< this is the point of the post!

Edited by kokujin
2 hours ago, kokujin said:

So make another fucking game with original ideas. Instead of the same tropes and themes, especially if you're scaffolding Chinese ideas. Scuse me while I go watch another old kung fu flick with Raiden hats n shit.  Damn, damn. English is not hard.  You. Are. Dumb. 

Example:

Me: Chinese entertainment sucks. It's always about war old poor shit kung fu or noodles.

You'd think after thousands of years of history, they'd have new ideas. <<<< this is the point of the post!

What is so hard for your brain to understand that this is a continuation of themes not only of the perspective of orientals in the 1980's but also the third game in a 20 year old franchise trying to retain consistency?

What a weird thing to argue. 

6 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

Xbox=MS MS=PC.  What is your primary gaming platform? Do you use some kind of operating system to play your games?  Built by who might I ask?

i play on an OS not created by MS. ownage denied, what now might I ask? :mock:

Edited by kaz