The final nail in the coffin for MS fans

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Why do you keep talking about a measure of success? This is an argument you've just made up. You've went on and on about irrelevant things to the original topic which is about MS penetrating those markets it has no presence in. 

and again you seem to think MS is happy to rest on their laurels if they are overall 'successful' and not expand and grow in the markets they are weakest in and have the most room for growth. They are smart enough to identify the simplest way to do that is through Nintendo and if they had their way, Sony. Especially if their focus in the future is subs and not selling systems. 

Show me one time in this conversation I have called MS 'unsuccessful'? meanwhile you've just continually deflected the topic of the European and Asian markets and just now settling on basically 'they don't matter' lol

The original topic is about GamePass and this whole line of jargon leads from that, you don't even know where you are anymore. You're the one who brought up Europe, Asia and market penetration, I never said a word about them until you did. You took the conversation in this direction. 

Also you called it a "dead brand", that would be a synonym for unsuccessful. 

Retard mother fucker :lemming:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your right , xbox isn't going anywhere . Its gonna stay on the store shelves and in the warehouses 

for "every platform", I hope they mean, for Linux and Mac OS too.  Not just Windows.   

a few minutes later     

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The original topic is about GamePass and this whole line of jargon leads from that, you don't even know where you are anymore. You're the one who brought up Europe, Asia and market penetration, I never said a word about them until you did. You took the conversation in this direction. 

Also you called it a "dead brand", that would be a synonym for unsuccessful. 

Retard mother fucker :lemming:

Yeah, dead brand in Europe and Asia and you somehow twist it to overall success cause talking about Xbox negatively is like saying something against a family member to you :D

Dyno strategy: Fuck Europe and Asia, we don't need them 

Genius :grimaceleft:

Just now, madmaltese said:

Yeah, dead brand in Europe and Asia and you somehow twist it to overall success cause talking about Xbox negatively is like saying something against a family member to you :D

Dyno strategy: Fuck Europe and Asia, we don't need them 

Genius :grimaceleft:

We're a globe, singular, and these things are a singular products. There is no "dead brand in this specific location", that's a manufactured ideology. 

Either something is a dead brand or it isn't, something selling near 50 million units isn't a dead brand no matter what way you try to twist and distort it, you don't get to pick and choose. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

We're a globe, singular, and these things are a singular products. There is no "dead brand in this specific location", that's a manufactured ideology. 

Either something is a dead brand or it isn't, something selling near 50 million units isn't a dead brand no matter what way you try to twist and distort it, you don't get to pick and choose. 

holy shit you're dumb :mj:

Thankfully MS isn't as stupid.

holy shit you're dumb :mj:

Thankfully MS isn't as stupid.

That's really neat, now it would be something else if you could actually assert what's dumb about the conclusive reality that Xbox is most certainly not a dead brand. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That's really neat, now it would be something else if you could actually assert what's dumb about the conclusive reality that Xbox is most certainly not a dead brand. 

There isn't even words. Literally just decided to completely take out the 'Europe and Asia' part of the equation (which was the whole point) and just carry on forward like it's fact :D Your mind works in wonderous ways.

Meanwhile in reality:

50 Xboxs sold a week in Japan :freeman:

'no such thing as a dead brand in a specific region' :grimaceleft:

There isn't even words. Literally just decided to completely take out the 'Europe and Asia' part of the equation (which was the whole point) and just carry on forward like it's fact :D Your mind works in wonderous ways.

Meanwhile in reality:

The whole point is that you threw into the conversation when it wasn't even a part of anything. Do you realize that dummy? You forced it into the discussion to argue about it and expect conformity to your stupid thought process. You're motivated by selective reasoning to discriminate against something that's by all accounts doing just fine. 

"bu...bu...but Japan!"

And, bitch? You're a fucking moron. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The whole point is that you threw into the conversation when it wasn't even a part of anything. Do you realize that dummy? You forced it into the discussion to argue about it and expect conformity to your stupid thought process. You're motivated by selective reasoning to discriminate against something that's by all accounts doing just fine. 

"bu...bu...but Japan!"

And, bitch? You're a fucking moron. 

It's forced to your dumbass because you can't understand that is what MS is doing via this partnership with Nintendo and want to work with Sony. It makes perfect sense to everyone else except your moronic brain......like usual.

I wasn't even criticising your beloved console. I was complimenting MS on making good moves :D

8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

It's forced to your dumbass because you can't understand that is what MS is doing via this partnership with Nintendo and want to work with Sony. It makes perfect sense to everyone else except your moronic brain......like usual.

I wasn't even criticising your beloved console. I was complimenting MS on making good moves :D

r/whooosh

:bena:

12 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

They don't have a partnership with Nintendo lol, they released a single 5 year old indie game on their platform and immediately after issued a statement that the Xbox/Nintendo utopian idea that the delusional have been clamoring for was not happening. That's not a partnership, that's not symbiotic or any kind of give and take, an indie game past its prime got released and that was the end of it. You could call it a working relationship but all of these companies have that. 

The point is the Nintendo thing isn't happening, the Sony thing isn't happening, hell they actually have a deeper relationship with Sony at this point because they're now pouring money into their revenue stream. Xbox does not need either of them, they can solitarily operate. They have the money, they have the R&D, they have the infrastructure, they have the studios and marketing teams, they have an install base in the tens of millions who will buy their hardware even if things go sideways as we've seen this generation. 

They don't need anyone. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
48 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Meanwhile in reality:

50? That would be selling hotcakes... it sold 44 piece of hardware last week.    There is no such thing as dead in a region :lemming:

First of all Xbox is only a pet project for MS compared to their actual income.  Second, for Sony and Nintendo,  the income from their games platforms is almost everything they've got and much of their income comes form those consoles/games.

MS has it's own huge primary business that's been generating hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars for decades and there's no sign of any slowdown.  They don't even really have much competition in the operating system market.  Everyone seems to forget this in the realm of SW.

So, you can say that MS isn't afraid of the competition since if Xbox did ultimately fail, MS wouldn't actually go down.  Now if Sony or Ninty at some point start losing sales then that could potentially kill those companies.  So of course Sony and Nintendo are staying with the status quo and pushing their consoles.  MS is tinkering around with Xcloud and other things but they are still interested in the gaming market.  What you don't realize is that when MS's technologies do start taking traction, it could put the other companies in a tailspin and ultimately end them.

So these hopes and dreams of MS getting out of the gaming market and failing I can understand form the sheep and cows.  You're scared that they will kill sony or nintendo and for good reason.  You should be afraid.  But the fact is that MS ain't going nowhere in the gaming market.

Which company is the most successful Sony, Ninto or MS?  Overall it's MS.  I know you idiots don't like to hear this kind of thing but it's the truth.. But in the world of system wars it becomes a "lololol ms going multiplat!"  from the filthy sheep and cow factions but MS fans like myself (and anyone with half a brain) knows you can never touch us.

Edited by Spicalicious
20 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

First of all Xbox is only a pet project for MS compared to their actual income.  Second, for Sony and Nintendo,  the income from their games platforms is almost everything they've got and much of their income comes form those consoles/games.

MS has it's own huge primary business that's been generating hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars for decades and there's no sign of any slowdown.  They don't even really have much competition in the operating system market.  Everyone seems to forget this in the realm of SW.

So, you can say that MS isn't afraid of the competition since if Xbox did ultimately fail, MS wouldn't actually go down.  Now if Sony or Ninty at some point start losing sales then that could potentially kill those companies.  So of course Sony and Nintendo are staying with the status quo and pushing their consoles.  MS is tinkering around with Xcloud and other things but they are still interested in the gaming market.  What you don't realize is that when MS's technologies do start taking traction, it could put the other companies in a tailspin and ultimately end them.

So these hopes and dreams of MS getting out of the gaming market and failing I can understand form the sheep and cows.  You're scared that they will kill sony or nintendo and for good reason.  You should be afraid.  But the fact is that MS ain't going nowhere in the gaming market.

Which company is the most successful Sony, Ninto or MS?  Overall it's MS.  I know you idiots don't like to hear this kind of thing but it's the truth.. But in the world of system wars it becomes a "lololol ms going multiplat!"  from the filthy sheep and cow factions but MS fans like myself (and anyone with half a brain) knows you can never touch us.

Spicoli’s earnest conviction

16 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

Holy shit........look at the shit that lemmings have to tell themselves to feel better.

This would be like as if a Sony fanboy telling themselves, "its okay, because Sony's blu-ray and television business is doing fantastic!!!"

And, he's actually arguing for CLOSING DOWN the Xbox division, because any responsible stockholder is going to say "you've spent close to 20 years spending money in this division, and you have little profit margins to show for it. Whereas all the other divisions you devote money to has bigger returns. It only makes sense that you take the money you devote to Xbox and put it towards the other divisions so that we make a bigger return on that investment."

It not only logical, its the fiduciary responsibility of the MS board.

The Xbox brand has no choice but to have its expectations grow, and meet those expectations, or else the stockholders will demand that it be closed down or sold off. "Treading water" is simply not acceptable (and its not even doing that).

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit........look at the shit that lemmings have to tell themselves to feel better.

This would be like as if a Sony fanboy telling themselves, "its okay, because Sony's blu-ray and television business is doing fantastic!!!"

And, he's actually arguing for CLOSING DOWN the Xbox division, because any responsible stockholder is going to say "you've spent close to 20 years spending money in this division, and you have little profit margins to show for it. Whereas all the other divisions you devote money to has bigger returns. It only makes sense that you take the money you devote to Xbox and put it towards the other divisions so that we make a bigger return on that investment."

It not only logical, its the fiduciary responsibility of the MS board.

The Xbox brand has no choice but to have its expectations grow, and meet those expectations, or else the stockholders will demand that it be closed down or sold off. "Treading water" is simply not acceptable (and its not even doing that).

First of all Bill Gates, Steve Balmer and Satya Nadella are still currenlty 3 of the 5 top shareholders for Microsoft. https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/122215/top-4-microsoft-shareholders.asp

Bill Gates original vision for MS was to have some type of computer in every living room.  

"You know, even when we wrote down at Microsoft in 1975, 'a computer on every desk and in every home,' we didn't realize, Oh, we'll have to be a big company. Every time, I thought, 'Oh, God, can we double in size?'" 

Sony's TV and movie divisions are nothing compared to Microsoft's businesses. lmao.  Educate yourself and look it up before you reply back to me.

You're trying to tell me that if Sony's playstation completely failed that Sony as a company would not be in trouble?  MS can ditch Xbox at any time and it wouldn't hurt them at all.  The fact that they are sticking with it and are trying different approaches only proves that they believe that there is a huge market income to be had in the gaming industry and that they are continuing to move forward. 

They're not going anywhere. They aren't losing much money in their overall total yearly income since Xbox is simply a pet project which jives with their original vision of having connectivity in every living room and household.  

They will continue on and when one of their gaming projects takes full traction then the other two, ninty and playstation may end up being in trouble.  These are just facts.

Edited by Spicalicious
1 minute ago, kaz said:

"maah xboxz :cries: " - always comes down to this

Lol this place is full of trolls like you.   Nothing of value to say and you just come in and say buubbub mah xobx :cries: 

But you guys hate it when I come into a thread and say "Xbox numba 1 driveby"  :D 

1 minute ago, Spicalicious said:

Lol this place is full of trolls like you.   Nothing of value to say and you just come in and say buubbub mah xobx :cries: 

But you guys hate it when I come into a thread and say "Xbox numba 1 driveby"  :D 

"you have nothing to say maaah xboxz :cries::cries:

read the thread dude

and i love your drive by's. stole your car many times bitch :| 

Edited by kaz
2 minutes ago, kaz said:

"you have nothing to say maaah xboxz :cries::cries:

read the thread dude

I have read the thread and it's a bunch of people saying that Xbox is going down.. I'm just stating the obvious truths and looking beyond the SW closed minded debates.  This sheep and cows need to come back to reality.  bunch of babies.. :D You should be backing and love MS since you're a pc gamer.  If it wasn't for MS who knows if you'd even be playing the games you love on PC.  MS=PC

Edited by Spicalicious