The final nail in the coffin for MS fans

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

a few minutes later 

:mroff:

And he attempted to call me "non-technical"..........as he proceeded to run out the thread even though he hadn't brought up anything technical whatsoever.

I explained to him how a publicly traded company works..........and he responded with "oh yeah, well, three people have the most shares!" which doesn't change the fact that its still a publicly traded company, and not privately owned.

I explained to him how Azure existed before Xbox made the decision to go on the cloud.

And I explained how xCloud is currently running off of re-purposed Xbox One S boards, which he apparently didn't know at all.

xCloud is supposed to be coming out less than 60 days from now. :tom:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your right , xbox isn't going anywhere . Its gonna stay on the store shelves and in the warehouses 

for "every platform", I hope they mean, for Linux and Mac OS too.  Not just Windows.   

a few minutes later     

Arguing that the Xbox brand doesn't suck because MS is an immensely profitable company is like arguing on a sports talk forum that "Well my team owner is richer than your team's owner!"

Like, oh ok, that's how they decide who wins the Superbowl...

This is SystemWars, not InvestorWars.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Arguing that the Xbox brand doesn't suck because MS is an immensely profitable company is like arguing on a sports talk forum that "Well my team owner is richer than your team's owner!"

The whole idea is that you idiots are obviously not technical people.  You might be good at your job so leave this to the pro to explain. kthanks buhbye

Edited by Spicalicious

This place is a bunch of non technical noobs.. I thought at least linux would be aware but oikay then :D 

no point in arguing with people who have no idea what they're talking about.  Final post in this thread because lol.. I don't discuss or argue with idiots.  bye now.

Edited by Spicalicious
29 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

This is why I am absolutely disgusted by hearing sports talk when the NFL season is beginning here in Dallas.

Tons of idiotic cowboys fans who keep on buying shit, and going to games, and giving them ratings that makes jerry jones money, while the team is nothing more than mediocre.

I think two years ago, there was a stat that the Cowboys regular seasons wins and losses for the past 16 years was exactly at .500

There are Cowboys fans who get excited about the Dallas Cowboys because they are proud of being successful at things OTHER THAN their fucking win-loss record on the field. Its mind-boggingly stupid.