Call of Duty 2v2 Demo up on PSN right now

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I know, I'm not talking about KB/M. 

Regarding performance and fps then nearly all crossplay games have the option to use the feature or not. Plus in most occasions you first find locally with similar setups. COD is gigantic, most PS4 players will be playing with other PS4 players and same with XBox. Only ppl who party up with friends with difference systems will have negative results.

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Regarding performance and fps then nearly all crossplay games have the option to use the feature or not. Plus in most occasions you first find locally with similar setups. COD is gigantic, most PS4 players will be playing with other PS4 players and same with XBox. Only ppl who party up with friends with difference systems will have negative results.

No one even knows if it will be an option in this game and for consoles it will likely be a single pool. PC would obviously be opt-in but I don't see crossplay for consoles being up to player choice. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No one even knows if it will be an option in this game and for consoles it will likely be a single pool. PC would obviously be opt-in but I don't see crossplay for consoles being up to player choice. 

Apparently it's that way for Gears 5 ranked matches - limiting play to consoles vs. consoles only; and a preference Xbox users can make in general.

43 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It’s usually always an opt in option, especially for major pvp games (like fortnite). The only times it’s usually forced is when the player pool is small that they need to crossplay to find a match. COD will not have that problem