Astral Chain reviews

14 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Yeah? Im not gonna hook a Ditch up to my 4k TV. 

3rd party games are the bulk of games every year. Trying to pretend that are lesser experiences because Switch doesn't get them. Yet you brag about 340p ports of Wolfenstein and YEARS old ports of multiplats .

How was FE?

Yet Xbox1 is in a MASSIVE months long drought :scust:

and Switch is rolling in the Banger after Banger after Banger :dame:

You're currently playing old games and games on PC because Xbox1 is trash. :mroff:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very happy that it appears that this game has a lengthy single player campaign.   And when did we learn about this game? February of this year? Barely 6 months ago.   I thought it mig

Did you also hear from Digital Foundry that Link's Awakening latest demo at Gamescom appears to be running at 60fps except for some odd dips whenever a treasure it opened or a text box appears. So, it

RIP scalebound. Probably was an AAAE cancelled by spencer.      

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yet Xbox1 is in a MASSIVE months long drought :scust:

and Switch is rolling in the Banger after Banger after Banger :dame:

You're currently play old games and games on PC because Xbox1 is trash. :mroff:

What? Xbox had an AAACE with Outer Wilds not long ago. Those count, according to you. Arent you going to play DQ? No, just more lies? How is FE? 

And Gears is right around the corner. Talk about droughts when you were hyping Ape Escape, My Flop Pedro and playing MK for months because Switch first half of the year was TRASH.

Xbox never has droughts because it has AAA 3rd party support.

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

What? Xbox had an AAACE with Outer Wilds not long ago. Those count, according to you. Arent you going to play DQ? No, just more lies? How is FE? 

And Gears is right around the corner. Talk about droughts when you were hyping Ape Escape, My Flop Pedro and playing MK for months because Switch first half of the year was TRASH.

Xbox never has droughts because it has AAA 3rd party support.

Hyping Ape Escape? I don't even play that shit.  Slow Jonny making up shit again. 

Getting Astral Chain this Fri :whew:

Xbox never has droughts? :sabu:  Can you be more delusional? 

Xbox1 hasn't had a great game in Months and months and months.... disgusting flop of a console. :scust:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Hyping Ape Escape? I don't even play that shit.  Slow Jonny making up shit again. 

Getting Astral Chain this Fri :whew:

Xbox never has droughts? :sabu:  Can you be more delusional? 

Xbox1 hasn't had a great game in Months and months and months.... disgusting flop of a console. :scust:

Really ? Maybe I got that confused with these other bangers that you didn't play like FE or Cadence of NoBuyRule.

Outer Wilds was AAACE. And there is never a drought of AA plus games on Xbox.

Yeah I know you are getting Astral, but what about these other bangers? Hype them up. You don't play them tho. You are a fanboy fraud that is obsessed with Xbox :D

Bangers for days !! *buys 2 of them because you don't even care about most of them* LMAO

Gurkle the NintenCuck.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Really ? Maybe I got that confused with these other bangers that you didn't play like FE or Cadence of NoBuyRule.

Outer Wilds was AAACE. And there is never a drought of AA plus games on Xbox.

Yeah I know you are getting Astral, but what about these other bangers? Hype them up. You don't play them tho. You are a fanboy fraud that is obsessed with Xbox :D

Bangers for days !! *buys 2 of them because you don't even care about most of them* LMAO

Gurkle the NintenCuck.

Outer Wilds is available on PC..Xbox1 has no games of it's own:rofls:

Yes Xbox1 is in a drought months on end without good games... absolutely terrible. :scust:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Outer Wilds is available on PC..Xbox1 has no games of it's own:rofls:

Yes Xbox1 is in a drought months on end without good games... absolutely terrible. :scust:

Funny you keep saying multiplats don't matter, console exclusive don't matter. But they do when they are on Ditch. LMFAO at how hard you jocked MFP and bragged about its console exclusivity...….and didn't play it . HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Also funny that these plats don't matter yet you play them over these bangers like COH and FE. LMFAO

I thought you were a Nintendo fanboy but you aren't even that :D Dont even play the games. REEF

16 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Funny you keep saying multiplats don't matter, console exclusive don't matter. But they do when they are on Ditch. LMFAO at how hard you jocked MFP and bragged about its console exclusivity...….and didn't play it . HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Also funny that these plats don't matter yet you play them over these bangers like COH and FE. LMFAO

I thought you were a Nintendo fanboy but you aren't even that :D Dont even play the games. REEF

It's like talking in circles with your dumbass. 

All of Xbox1 games are available somewhere else.  There is no need to own an Xbox1 to play it's games.  It's the most useless system ever created.... 6 years ZERO EXCLUSIVES. :sabu:

Multiplats do matter but not more than exclusives. 

6 years Zero exclusives

That's the reason why Xbox1 flopped. 

That's the reason you're a hermit now. 

That's the reason why you're getting a PS5 and not a next gen Xbox1. 

That's the reason why Xbox1 is dead last. 

That's the reason why lemmings are a dead faction. 

Xbox1, what a disgusting flop of a console :scust:

I'm overflowing in bangers.... still got FE to get and Astral Chain this week :whew:

I've had Cadence of Hyrule for a while now.... too many bangers... jeez. 

Screenshot_20190827-165659_Nintendo Switch Parental Controls.jpg

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

All of Xbox1 games are available somewhere else.  There is no need to own an Xbox1 to play it's games.  It's the most useless system ever created.... 6 years ZERO EXCLUSIVES. :sabu:

Xbox1 what a disgusting flop of a console :scust:

Im not saying otherwise. What I am saying, is that its an option to play those games. Ditch doesn't have that option. Ditch misses an absurd amount of 3rd party games.

Apparently the exclusives don't matter either. You seem to skip most of them, no? Looks like it :D

Im not a hermit, I play on xbox and PC. With both of those platforms I get the best multiplats, most AA games.  I might get a Switch. It will be a nice 2 to 3 time a year side console. That's about all its worth. The exclusives must not be too good since not even you plays most of them.

Again shitting on Xbox like its taking jabs at me. I make more shit on xbox threads than you. Fucking DUMBO 

LMAO

Hows FE? How was COH? MFP? MArio Maker made you talk about games ….for a week. You played MK more than that ROOOOOFFFF

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Im not saying otherwise. What I am saying, is that its an option to play those games. Ditch doesn't have that option. Ditch misses an absurd amount of 3rd party games.

Apparently the exclusives don't matter either. You seem to skip most of them, no? Looks like it :D

Im not a hermit, I play on xbox and PC. With both of those platforms I get the best multiplats, most AA games.  I might get a Switch. It will be a nice 2 to 3 time a year side console. That's about all its worth. The exclusives must not be too good since not even you plays most of them.

Again shitting on Xbox like its taking jabs at me. I make more shit on xbox threads than you. Fucking DUMBO 

LMAO

Hows FE? How was COH? MFP? MArio Maker made you talk about games ….for a week. You played MK more than that ROOOOOFFFF

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

6 years Zero exclusives

Xbox1, what a disgusting flop of a console :scust:

I'm overflowing in bangers.... still got FE to get and Astral Chain this week :whew:

I've had Cadence of Hyrule for a while now.... too many bangers... jeez. 

Screenshot_20190827-165659_Nintendo Switch Parental Controls.jpg

Getting Daemon X Machina next month too

4 hours ago, JONBpc said:

lmfao it sucked so bad you quit playing it :D

FE, late? Old games. LMFAO

Dumb Sheep :D

No im. still playing it along with other bangers. 

Meanwhile Xbox1 is still is a months upon months upon months drought