Sign up for a subscription service that actually matters: Disney+ 3 years prepaid membership for $141, Thats $3.91/month

3-Years Disney+ Streaming Service Subscription

$141

D23.com (The Official Disney Fan Club) offers its members (free to join) a 3-Year Subscription to the upcoming Disney+ Streaming Service for $140.97 (36-Months) when you prepay. Thanks vansmack

Note, Streaming Service is set to start on November 12, 2019. The D23.com site is currently experiencing loading issues. Wait for it to load or try again later if you have errors.
  • Steps:
      • Scroll down past the paid options and click "Become a D23 General Member"
    • Click "My Account" at the top right of the page, then click "View Account" to view offer.
      • New members may not have this option immediately (you may not even be able to "View Account". It takes up to 36 hours for the offer link to appear in your D23 account page.

• Offer valid through 9/2/19 or while promotion last.
  • Our research indicates that Disney+ Streaming Service is $69 lower (33% savings) than the regular price of $209.97 for a 3-Year Subscription (roughly $3.91/month on this service)
  • Disney+ is the ultimate home for unlimited access to Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more.

If you do not see "My Account" after joining D23 at the General (or Gold) level, Sign Out and then sign back in. The page is not updating properly without relogging first.

*** As far as I can tell niether Hulu nor and ESPN are NOT included in this deal. Please correct me if I'm wrong with actual proof. I see nothing on the web site saying it's included. ***

PLEASE NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS:

https://d23.com/disney-plus-exclusive-offer/

"Newly signed up D23 Members: Please note that it may take up to 36 hours for the offer link to appear in your D23 account page."

5% Cashback if you use PayPal with Discover Card.

This is how the banner/offer link looks like : https://imgur.com/a/jq4a9bx

• Regular price: $6.99/month or $69.99/year
  • Bundle: $12.99/month for Disney+, Hulu w/ Ads & ESPN+
  • This deal: $140.97 for 3 years
  • Launch: US, Canada, & Netherlands (Nov. 12); Australia & NZ (Nov. 19)
  • Supported Devices: Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox, PS4, iOS, & Android
  • Currently no support mentioned for Fire TV & Smart TVs
  • Streams: 4 simultaneous streams
  • 4K: Video up to 4K UHD, support for Dolby Vision, HDR10, & Dolby Atmos
  • Downloads: Unlimited Downloads on 10 devices
  • Devices: Up to 10 devices logged-in at once
  • Profiles: Up to 7 Profiles with hundreds of avatars
  • Parental Controls: Special kids mode with unique interface

Terms: Valid only from August 26, 2019 through September 2, 2019 at 11:59 PM PT. Promotional offer available to all D23 General, Gold or Gold Family Members who have an active membership as of 11:59PM PT on September 1, 2019. Valid for US residents with US payment method only. Acceptance of this promotional offer, or use of the promotional offer code, constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions. This promotional offer of $46.99 per year, if accepted, entitles the bearer to a one-time discount of $69.00 off the regular price of a three-year subscription to Disney+ ($209.97). Subscription will automatically renew on an annual basis at the end of three years, at the annual subscription price (currently $69.99) unless cancelled. Taxes added to price, where applicable. Cancel anytime, subject to terms. No refunds or credits for partial months or years. Access to Disney+ will continue through the end of the current subscription term. To accept this offer, you must click on the link included in this email, create an account, accept the Subscriber Agreement, and elect to purchase a three-year subscription. Promotional offer code is one-time use only. Cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons, discounts or promotions. Cannot be applied to an existing subscription to Disney+. Not redeemable for cash or any other goods or services. This offer code cannot be sold and is not valid and will not be honored if obtained from any third party, including through Internet auction sites. No money or other consideration was given in exchange for this offer.

ATTN FL residents: There is an added communications tax, making the final price $158-160, depending on what town you live in.

Looks like this deal is only going to be happening through Labor Day Monday. Or until a certain amount is met and they stop the offer.

yay another service that could have just been added to netflix. Sick of these greedy media companies, youre just gonna water down the market and its going to collapse. 

9 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

That's 3 week old news. And you can clearly see the long term numbers to know whether or not its relevant.

:patrice:Now, I almost want to see how many hoops I can get you to jump through.

Just now, jehurey said:

That's 3 week old news. And you can clearly see the long term numbers to know whether or not its relevant.

:patrice:Now, I almost want to see how many hoops I can get you to jump through.

I like how you left blank the "1 month chart." 

LMFAO :lawl::troll2:

18 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I like how you left blank the "1 month chart." 

LMFAO :lawl::troll2:

I like how you ignored the other charts that showed even more history of the stock.

Why are you even asking a question that you already knew could easily be turned back on you? :ben:

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I don't see how a Disney service is worth it . 

They seem to know that by giving you a "deal" by taking all that money from you off the bat 

They already showed the new shows, and the channels they will have.

Its easily worth $4/month.

And they're running this special, with actually no promotion because its a small link that you have to dig through. And they're only running this for like 6 days, or until they reach an arbritrary limit.

Maybe if they were running "2 months for $2" promotions 2 years into the service, then that would be a dead giveaway that nobody seems to care about their subscription.

As of right now, its the hottest trending thread on the slickdeals website, where I copied that information from, the most replies in that thread as well, and over half a million views already.

So I looked at the year one content and it's pretty trash . Not even close to competing with netflix if you dont want to watch old disney and marvel movies .

Probably will compete with Amazon tho . Amazon at least had a hit tho .

16 hours ago, Ike said:

They lost money because of the Fox acquisition and Dark Phoenix specifically among other Fox releases.

If they lost money when every other movie in their catalogue this year made a billion or even 3 billion dollars like toy story 4, captain marvel, Aladdin, endgane, lion king and who knows wtf else then something is fucking wrong here. They only have like 200mil budgets. These people must give themselves 50mil dollar salaries