florida gonna get raped by a hurricane

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been waiting for this damn hurricane and it's just chilling on the bahamas wtf!!!

Hurricanes as strong as Xbox 2020 line up would be a blessing right nao. 

Posted Images

Just now, bhytre said:

This happens a lot, why did early settlers decide to stay in such places? :trump2:

no clue. i bought my water, canned goods, cat food and gas. i'll put my shutters up if it's a direct hit. 

Just now, -GD- said:

no clue. i bought my water, canned goods, cat food and gas. i'll put my shutters up if it's a direct hit. 

We had a small storm early this year, average of 75mph. Shit was scary, the roofing of our neighbors folded half open and pulled a part of our roofing as well. Not something I could endure every year like you guys do with even higher wind speeds :dame:

Just now, bhytre said:

We had a small storm early this year, average of 75mph. Shit was scary, the roofing of our neighbors folded half open and pulled a part of our roofing as well. Not something I could endure every year like you guys do with even higher wind speeds :dame:

75? shiiiii. that's like a strong breeze here. i've encountered 165 - 175 mph speeds (andrew). THAT was scary af! you can hear the storm trying to rip the roof off. 

Florida always seems like such a great and fucking awful place to live. The beaches must be killer in the summer. But all the hurricanes, the gators and snakes, and hurricanes makes me never even consider it.

• Like 1
Just now, Delita said:

Florida always seems like such a great and fucking awful place to live. The beaches must be killer in the summer. But all the hurricanes, the gators and snakes, and hurricanes makes me never even consider it.

actually, the summers suck! it's too fucking hot and the weather is bi-polar (sunny one hour; thunder and lightning the next; then repeat). the humidity is horrible. 

the winters are amazing here! the water is a bit cold, but nothing you can't get used to after 5 minutes. aside from 5 or 6 days, where it's somewhat freezing, the weather is cool, dry, and sunny. ironically, i lose weight without trying because i'm so active from november to march. 

10 minutes ago, -GD- said:

75? shiiiii. that's like a strong breeze here. i've encountered 165 - 175 mph speeds (andrew). THAT was scary af! you can hear the storm trying to rip the roof off. 

holy shit that's terrifying, can't even imagine dealing with such things it would probably raze my city with its old brick homes. Stay safe :dame:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, bhytre said:

holy shit that's terrifying, can't even imagine dealing with such things it would probably raze my city with its old brick homes. Stay safe :dame:

eh, it's all good man. worst case scenario, i'll stay at the tv station i work at. it's cat 5 proof, with 2 monster generators. i moved back into a condo, so i'm too worried about my place. if it gets destroyed, i have insurance. 

On 2019-08-29 at 12:59 PM, Delita said:

Those are the biggest reasons? :|

Hurricanes are overrated and I've never seen a snake or gator that wasn't in captivity 

6 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Hurricanes are overrated and I've never seen a snake or gator that wasn't in captivity 

lol whatever you say. i wont trust you on wild gators that only exist to fuck you up. fuck florida and fuck australia too with their goddamn abominations, you know what? fuck everyone

5 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

i've seen snakes and gators in the pines area. but yeah, while hurricanes suck, they aren't too dangerous if you know how to prep (or have a plan where to go if you are in the eye). 

lol gators, snakes and tornados. you survive the monthly tonardo blast assault and then get fucked by a flying gator. hell on earth, right after the place with mutant spiders :scared: 

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i've seen snakes and gators in the pines area. but yeah, while hurricanes suck, they aren't too dangerous if you know how to prep (or have a plan where to go if you are in the eye). 

Or luck. I think the last really really bad hurricane in this area was Andrew in 93. After that there have been others that caused flooding, outages and raised sidewalks cause of the trees, but nothing close to what happened to homestead.

14 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Or luck. I think the last really really bad hurricane in this area was Andrew in 93. After that there have been others that caused flooding, outages and raised sidewalks cause of the trees, but nothing close to what happened to homestead.

92  ;), but yeah, that raped kendall/south miami