florida gonna get raped by a hurricane

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been waiting for this damn hurricane and it's just chilling on the bahamas wtf!!!

Hurricanes as strong as Xbox 2020 line up would be a blessing right nao. 

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Ahh good, @Voidler is here to tell us about the real threats of nature, not these 'Gators and Pythons people left in the glades once they couldn't fit them in a terrarium any longer. :ben:

Florida man is the biggest threat of nature

19 minutes ago, Ike said:

There’s a chance it may swing north and miss Florida entirely. It’s already shifted north of Miami. 

the cone is covering all of florida, though. even if the eye misses miami, they could still feel hurricane force winds. also, hurricanes are super unpredictable. they can change paths last minute. a northern pressure system may or may not back off, which is  pretty much the deciding factor. 

3 hours ago, kaz said:

lol whatever you say. i wont trust you on wild gators that only exist to fuck you up. fuck florida and fuck australia too with their goddamn abominations, you know what? fuck everyone

I grew up in Toronto and was terrified of Florida because of gators, but I just got back from kayaking and was maybe 5 feet away from a gator at one point. They're docile as fuck and the least scary thing about Florida. You just have to respect them and you're fine.

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

I grew up in Toronto and was terrified of Florida because of gators, but I just got back from kayaking and was maybe 5 feet away from a gator at one point. They're docile as fuck and the least scary thing about Florida. You just have to respect them and you're fine.

They are docile if they want to be. If they are hungry and feel like fucking your ho ass up and death rolling your little pussy punk ass they can and will. Being within 5 feet of an alligator is SHEEP dumb.

34 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

They are docile if they want to be. If they are hungry and feel like fucking your ho ass up and death rolling your little pussy punk ass they can and will. Being within 5 feet of an alligator is SHEEP dumb.

I sure as shit wouldn't walk my dog 5 feet from a gator at dusk during mating season, but part of having a healthy respect for them is knowing when they actually pose a threat and when they're just sunbathing.

I'm far more worried about going to a Popeye's next to a trailer park than I am floating past a 5 foot gator not guarding a nest in my kayak during the late afternoon when hundreds of people have floated by before me in tubes and shit over the previous hour.

If I die you can have my collection of Xbox exclusives, though.

Edited by Hot Sauce
14 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I sure as shit wouldn't walk my dog 5 feet from a gator at dusk during mating season, but part of having a healthy respect for them is knowing when they actually pose a threat and when they're just sunbathing.

I'm far more worried about going to a Popeye's next to a trailer park than I am floating past a 5 foot gator not guarding a nest in my kayak during the late afternoon when hundreds of people have floated by before me in tubes and shit over the previous hour.

If I die you can have my collection of Xbox exclusives, though.

They pose a threat all the time because they are a wild fucking animal. We gotta new gen Steve Dumbwin over herr

22 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

130MPH sustained. :wow: Careful out there @-GD-.

I think the highest gusts weve had in my area were about 80mph. We do get the occasional microburst and we have had a lot of tornados lately in western PA, but my part at least is always windy up in the mountains. That last time we had 80 mph winds it ripped my neighbors porch clear off his damn house. 80 mph will fuck shit up, bad.

We don't build shit to tolerate that level of crazy. I couldn't imagine wind speed, almost twice that.....sustained:awww:

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

They pose a threat all the time because they are a wild fucking animal. We gotta new gen Steve Dumbwin over herr

Man, you would lose your mind at some of the National Parks here. :D

5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Man, you would lose your mind at some of the National Parks here. :D

You remind me of that little girl that got smashed by a bison.

Just respect them everything is fine :ready:

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You remind me of that little girl that got smashed by a bison.

Just respect them everything is fine :ready:

I think we've figured out the reason you're whiter than a ghost. You're afraid of going outside. :D

• Haha 1