florida gonna get raped by a hurricane

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been waiting for this damn hurricane and it's just chilling on the bahamas wtf!!!

Hurricanes as strong as Xbox 2020 line up would be a blessing right nao. 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

I think we've figured out the reason you're whiter than a ghost. You're afraid of going outside. :D

I'm not afraid,  I'm also not going near things that can kill you .

You're such a bad ass

16 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I'm not afraid,  I'm also not going near things that can kill you .

You're such a bad ass

He’s not saying to go take a selfie with the gators. If you respect their space, you are fine.  Most gator incidents involve people who don’t read the posted warning signs, and walk their dog or let their kids play in those restricted areas. 

• Thanks 1

Damn that was really close. Mother Nature fucking sucks. We had 2 back to back earthquakes here in California last month, my brother in Texas had to deal with tornadoes earlier this year and y'all get hurricanes. No region is safe it seems

56 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Looks like there is a huge shift in the cone. Not even covering miami.

Ya, Miami is spared (so far). But we all know that shit can change. I live in south broward now, so I’m at the bottom of the cone. Im hoping to be out of it later in the day.

30 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

pRCitPh.jpg

Looking good for Florida. Not so much for the Carolinas. 

Yeah, finally the GFS and European models are in agreement that the eye may stay off shore as it grazes the east coast. That would me amazing. Yeah, we still get rain and nasty wind gusts, but nothing worse than your typical storm (Fingers crossed).

It looks like broward will most likely be spared too. Thank fucking god. From nearly dying in a wreck (RIP truck), to putting one of my cats down ( I’m still devastated), to a close relative finding out she has cancer (still in shock) ...all 3 happening within a month! I was like...I thought this shit happens in 3’s. Maybe the universe is finally throwing me a bone. Anyhow, thanks for the positive posts, regarding being safe. We aren’t 100% in the clear, but it’s looking great. 

• Sad 2
1 hour ago, -GD- said:

It looks like broward will most likely be spared too. Thank fucking god. From nearly dying in a wreck (RIP truck), to putting one of my cats down ( I’m still devastated), to a close relative finding out she has cancer (still in shock) ...all 3 happening within a month! I was like...I thought this shit happens in 3’s. Maybe the universe is finally throwing me a bone. Anyhow, thanks for the positive posts, regarding being safe. We aren’t 100% in the clear, but it’s looking great. 

Sucks man, I've had periods like this too. Not much you can do but soldier on, things get easier eventually :mjcry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Sucks man, I've had periods like this too. Not much you can do but soldier on, things get easier eventually :mjcry:

Thanks man. Unfortunately, I’ve had many streaks of bad luck in my life. However, I got  past them and then all would be good again. This one is pretty rough, I must admit. Thanks again