New Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay footage

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

eh, i will play the console versions. the game doesn't look too demanding. 

LOL, there may actually be interior buildings that are as big as all the levels of Control.

The developer has already gone on record as saying that the overworld map is going to be slightly smaller than Witcher 3, but so much more dense.

This is the PC's killer app. I'm hoping they have a game delay to Fall 2020, because I'd like to see one more nVidia GPU refresh by then.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, there may actually be interior buildings that are as big as all the levels of Control.

The developer has already gone on record as saying that the overworld map is going to be slightly smaller than Witcher 3, but so much more dense.

This is the PC's killer app. I'm hoping they have a game delay to Fall 2020, because I'd like to see one more nVidia GPU refresh by then.

eh, i think control looks a lot better (night and day). i'm sure cyberpunk's scale will be significantly larger, though. after seeing how well the one x handled ass creed odyssey, i'm sure this will look good on it. 

47 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm really not sure how I feel about this.  Doesn't look nearly as good as I was expecting tbh.  Sure the full game will impress though.

i think the NPC rastafarian buddy in the black trenchcoat looks fucking amazing. i think they still need to work on character animation.