NPD - Switch forecasted to have the highest US Hardware sales than any manufacturer since 2010.

56 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao at you two.... he reconfirms that Switch will have the highest unit sales in the US for THIS GEN in 2019... higher than PS4s peak sales years..... just like  I said :leo:

LMAO, he's making an entire new forecast/prediciton for a totally different things. Hence why it's 2 different tweet timed apart.

Let it go bro, you totally misread the first one. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shit you fucking fgt 

Highest unit market share isn't necessarily highest units sold in a year since 2010 though and most certainly won't be the case this year.    Just saying out of all hardware sold this year,

I’m considering selling my switch for that $199 model. It looks so sweet, and apparently has a much better battery life and feel to it.

Posted Images

On 2019-08-31 at 9:09 AM, Goukosan said:

"Unit sales Market share" as in amount sold not to be confused market share percentage (percentage of the hardware market you hold) 

I mean, just look how retarded this sounds. :will2: "Market share" is a percentage. :rofls: 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

speaking of misinterpretations..... 

YIKES!!.... PS4 peak years are getting tired:ovolol:

Switch still can't outsell it globally. :rofls:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:sass1:

Switch has been on the market for over two years and PlayStation still dominates it in sales globally (100m+ HW, 1B+ SW), revenue ($20.3B+) and profits ($6.3B+)... all without Japan, tapping into the handheld space and at a higher MSRP. :dame: PlayStation is healthier its ever been. Are you pretending like we're scared? We're eagerly awaiting next gen PlayStation news, The Last of Us Part 2, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Cyberpunk 2077, etc. :juggle: 

Edited by lynux3
14 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Switch has been on the market for over two years and PlayStation still dominates it in sales globally (100m+ HW, 1B+ SW), revenue ($20.3B+) and profits ($6.3B+)... all without Japan, tapping into the handheld space and at a higher MSRP. :dame: PlayStation is healthier its ever been. Are you pretending like we're scared? We're eagerly awaiting next gen PlayStation news, The Last of Us Part 2, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Cyberpunk 2077, etc. :juggle: 

"thou doth....":yeshrug:

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

I’m considering selling my switch for that $199 model. It looks so sweet, and apparently has a much better battery life and feel to it.

You probably should since you only play in handheld mode anyways.