Zoe Quinn accuses dev of assault , dev kills himself

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This newer generation lives on it, and through it.   Where as I think those of us who were around in the early 2000's used the internet to fuck around, enjoyed the laughs, then logged-off an

Don't know the full story but people really need to start understanding the extent of the impact that this current internet mob has. I actually have no doubts this person was toxic and possibly abusiv

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

What, you want my phone number ? Lmfao 

Where did I ask for you phone number?

Point it out to me. I'll wait.

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Jerry going apeshit

LMFAO

Now that's what I call a support buddy.......he clearly saw that jonb made a weak response, and he comes in to HELP him.

That's good. You need to support each other in these times of hurt.

Just now, jehurey said:

I think there's a couple of people who are conspiring to rummage through my trash can out back.:drake:

I think Phil Spencer already pulled out the goods and posted it on Hobo Pass. 

• Haha 2

It was only a matter of time until Resetera caused this. This is the ultimate goal of the SJW mindset even if they don’t realize it.

Now whats that story about the pedophilia discord? :wonder: I havent heard about that yet. Cant say Im surprised though given their history for defending it.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

It was only a matter of time until Resetera caused this. This is the ultimate goal of the SJW mindset even if they don’t realize it.

Now whats that story about the pedophilia discord? :wonder: I havent heard about that yet. Cant say Im surprised though given their history for defending it.

I'd like to know this as well. Apparently ResetEra admins were involved?

guys I think its time i tell you the truth about someone on this forum abusing me:

I was at home last month playing some fps vidja late into the morning when I heard a noise in my room. It was still dark outside and I hate lamps.

A huge guy suddenly stood beside my chair saying "nice ass" and I was like "oh its you Voidler, you scared the shit out of me. yeah my aiming is godlike, people call me mr. ownage".

He wasn't too impressed with that and whispered:"No, I said nice ass" when I suddenly realised I never even met Voidler before and panicked. 

Voidler started to growl and was about to launch onto me like a penis rocket. I immediately grabbed my keyboard and did a shift+w and spacebar move, but nothing happened, I just sat there in my chair.

I grabbed my ps4 pad and threw it like a bone. And he said in a deep voice, while making a william dafoe grimace:"You are my playstation now", before he raped me.

It's all true, this man deserves death!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Didn't a pedophile ring get exposed on Gaf? Shocking that the same thing happens when everyone from that site moves over to a new one.

I remember that time they had a debate about pedophiles and people were defending them, and this one person says they hate them because they were abused as a child and the admin told them that maybe they should stay out of the thread as due to their experiences they cant be neutral in the conversation :tom:

Even the Elf realized how dumb that shit was and shoah’d it.

• 3 months later...
On 2019-08-31 at 9:50 PM, jehurey said:

But why don't you harass people by phone?

Because that means that regular people will find out your phone number, and possibly your name almost immediately.

Its a deterrance.

The Blizzard example I gave is perfect to explain the sociology. Blizzard already has your entire CREDIT CARD information, they have your IP address, people can't complain to Blizzard about anonymity, because Blizzard should absolutely know who everyone is and where they live.

People didn't want their name online because they were EMBARRASSED to have their name seen by other people online. That's what pissed them off. Because they would immediately stop the stuff that would shame them.

If you say something racist in public........technically I don't know your name, but we all see your face, and we can follow you to your car, see your license plate and quite possibly know where you live.  Its that knowledge that you CAN be traced, publicly, by anybody that keeps you in check.

You have every opportunity to use your name on this forum, why don't you?