Sonic Fox comes out as a non binary male

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know shit is fucked up when you can’t tell if a post is trolling or being serious. 

TIL that people in this forum are having some trouble differentiating sexual orientation and gender expression.   What constitutes the traits of masculinity and femininity very much changes

Well you insensitive prick... since they are fluid they can be either male or female, or neither... depending on the situation and how they feel at that time.  Thus, if they can be both, or neither, o

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, -GD- said:

no clue who that is, or what that is. 

i stick to the old school terms - gay, straight, bi, tranny.

fuck this "non binary" nonsense. 

He is one of the biggest pro gamers . I watched him a lot playing MK11 .

9 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I think this pseudo identity is cover his inner shallowness. All these lame identify labels are for people with no identity. They have no personality and are probably boring.

His personality and energy seem pretty good . Its entertaining watching him play games .

Just now, Delita said:

What in the fuck am I even reading in that resetera thread. 

fuck it, bring on global warming and kill us all and let's start all over

im convinced this dude is just saying all this shit and then when the time is right he'll release a book or something and all those guys will buy it to support him*

*to prove to the other losers on their that they are PC. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

His personality and energy seem pretty good . Its entertaining watching him play games .

he should not discuss his sexuality then, since it's irrelevant to his work. i never understood why celebs/e-celebs need to put their personal business out there. it's like... who gives a fuck if you eat pussy or suck dick or do both or do neither.... you don't see people saying "i'm a straight male"...