Sonic Fox comes out as a non binary male

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

By far. 

Don't even know why they have a forum. Any post outside the tiny narrow view allowed on any topic is deleted and banned. Just have 1000s of identical posts all circle jerking each other.

It's like if we all believed - as opposed to argued with; Jerry and then created our own vortex of a groupthink jerry-go-round.

And I don't mean that as a slight against Jehurey, but rather to illustrate the point that you argue against Jerry's point, you don't jump on it to help it simply pick up speed.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know shit is fucked up when you can’t tell if a post is trolling or being serious. 

TIL that people in this forum are having some trouble differentiating sexual orientation and gender expression.   What constitutes the traits of masculinity and femininity very much changes

Well you insensitive prick... since they are fluid they can be either male or female, or neither... depending on the situation and how they feel at that time.  Thus, if they can be both, or neither, o

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

He's a 21yr old gay, furry, non-binary professional videogame streamer. :| 

He’s a degenerate.

People like this need to be either locked up or eradicated. It’s not healthy to pretend mental illness is just another way of life. Look where it has taken us - Clown world.

TIL that people in this forum are having some trouble differentiating sexual orientation and gender expression.

What constitutes the traits of masculinity and femininity very much changes depending on your culture and your time period. Like culturally we attribute certain characteristics beyond just having a dick between our legs. And those characteristics are much more subjective than we think. Being a male in japan in 2019 is associated with different characteristics than being a male from the matriarchal Masaai tribe in the XIX century.

Feeling outside of certain gender norm expectations (like wanting to be non-binary) does not make you necessarily mean you crave dick.

Happy to chat more about it if anyone wants to learn more

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Kitad said:

TIL that people in this forum are having some trouble differentiating sexual orientation and gender expression.

What constitutes the traits of masculinity and femininity very much changes depending on your culture and your time period. Like culturally we attribute certain characteristics beyond just having a dick between our legs. And those characteristics are much more subjective than we think. Being a male in japan in 2019 is associated with different characteristics than being a male from the matriarchal Masaai tribe in the XIX century.

Feeling outside of certain gender norm expectations (like wanting to be non-binary) does not make you necessarily mean you crave dick.

Happy to chat more about it if anyone wants to learn more

How do you grow a mustache and claim to be non binary when only males get mustaches 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

How do you grow a mustache and claim to be non binary when only males get mustaches 

dude i don't think you understand how gender works. gender is a social construct and so is every natural perk that comes with it. if you feel like being a women, no problem, you are now a women. 

it's the same with being fluid or non-binary, the difference is being genderfluid means you are neither male or female but you can have a beard, non-binary basically means the same but then you are literally nothing. 

22 minutes ago, kaz said:

dude i don't think you understand how gender works. gender is a social construct and so is every natural perk that comes with it. if you feel like being a women, no problem, you are now a women. 

it's the same with being fluid or non-binary, the difference is being genderfluid means you are neither male or female but you can have a beard, non-binary basically means the same but then you are literally nothing. 

You know shit is fucked up when you can’t tell if a post is trolling or being serious. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, ghostz said:

If I'm feeling you correctly you are trying to make a point that people who claim non binary are rejecting biological notions (like the fact that men grow facial hair).

Now I can't speak for non binary people because I am not one, but I imagine that they consider things beyond their gender goes beyond just facial hair.

8 hours ago, Kitad said:

If I'm feeling you correctly you are trying to make a point that people who claim non binary are rejecting biological notions (like the fact that men grow facial hair).

Now I can't speak for non binary people because I am not one, but I imagine that they consider things beyond their gender goes beyond just facial hair.

But as much as to stylized it?