Gears 5 Review Thread - The Lemmings Have Been Raped lol

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Having one of the biggest streamers play all ms games is gonna help more than some random 8.0 game .

It's not like neir boosted xbox sales .

Having him pretend to like it for 50 million has less of an effect than streamers showing real passion for the games they like and streaming it for free. 

This is what MS doesn't get you can't manufacture genuine interest in a game. 

His gears stream was full of fucking cringe.. just like that inside Xbox show.... it's so fake and manufactured and sterile. :scust:

Same score as Blair WItch @ IGN. :rofl: i can't breathe.

All of this time your biggest game in 3+ years slithers out to the same score as a $10 indie that went straight-to-gamepass.

phil needs to go, jesus. there has never been a platform this terrible + so behind the competition  in this industry's 30+ year history.

...And it's a gay feminist game on top of it.:rofls:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Having him pretend to like it for 50 million has less of an effect than streamers showing real passion for the games they like and streaming it for free. 

This is what MS doesn't get you can't manufacture genuine interest in a game. 

His gears stream was full of fucking cringe.. just like that inside Xbox show.... it's so fake and manufactured and sterile. :scust:

He asked ms to play it . All his streams are cringey.  But he has a huge audience .

It was nowhere near as inside xbox 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

@DynamiteCop!and @JONBpc  both said platinum was trash because Scalebound was cancelled.

They're happy to have gears 5 and MS spending 50 million to have Ninja play it on Mixer instead getting Scalebound :sabu:

I rather have gears 5 than a broken ass scalebound .

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You think a completed Scalebound would have been worse than Gears 5? :rofls:

MS has you guys brainwashed 

Uh , yeah .

Why else do you think they canned it ? For fun ?

I’m not even surprised, gears hasn’t been a triple A franchise for a while now. MS desperately needs new IPs. I’m sure studios like 343 and The Coalition could create some epic games if they just had some creative freedom, unfortunately MS just wants them to pump out the same tired experiences over and over again.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I’m not even surprised, gears hasn’t been a triple A franchise for a while now. MS desperately needs new IPs. I’m sure studios like 343 and The Coalition could create some epic games if they just had some creative freedom, unfortunately MS just wants them to pump out the same tired experiences over and over again.

Three 7's in a row, this is an A franchise, not even AA.

When you remove the AAA dev from the equation like MS has, that's what happens.

Keep in mind Epic and bungie went on to keep making bonafide industry-crashing AAA juggernauts like they always had for 360, they simply went multiplat this time.

11 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Three 7's in a row, this is an A franchise, not even AA.

When you remove the AAA dev from the equation like MS has, that's what happens.

Keep in mind Epic and bungie went on to keep making bonafide industry-crashing AAA juggernauts like they always had for 360, they simply went multiplat this time.

Can you imagine how this gen could've played out differently if Microsoft had kept an exclusivity deal with Epic Games, and Fortnite free 2 play was an XBL Gold console exclusive?

MS probably would've worked with Epic to put it on the Xbox store on the PC, there probably would be no Epic Games Store.  And Microsoft would be enjoying something on the level of another Minecraft for their platforms.

And MS next console would be seen as the one to get for all of those young Fortnite players.