Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore Comes to Switch with added Fire Emblem; Three Houses content

EDp7KW3UEAUamfj?format=png&name=small

New story additions, fire emblem three houses content and costumes, and new music. :glad: 

Also, funny how this gets a greenlight for a switch port but p5 (which would outsell this 100:1) doesn't. Sony paying to keep Persona off of Switch needs to be called out ala the MS Tomb Raider situation, but still, radio silence from all outlets?

59 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

EDp7KW3UEAUamfj?format=png&name=small

New story additions, fire emblem three houses content and costumes, and new music. :glad: 

Also, funny how this gets a greenlight for a switch port but p5 (which would outsell this 100:1) doesn't. Sony paying to keep Persona off of Switch needs to be called out ala the MS Tomb Raider situation, but still, radio silence from all outlets?

:wow2:

This is the same jackass who used to spend all day making sociopathethic pictures talking shit about Persona when I was the only person who ever hyped it and no one even knew what it was and he would make fun of it now he's all interested. Please cut the crap already . You're not fooling anyone 

Edited by Delita
  • Haha 2
43 minutes ago, Delita said:

This is the same jackass who used to spend all day making sociopathethic pictures talking shit about Persona when I was the only person who ever hyped it and no one even knew what it was and he would make fun of it now he's all interested. Please cut the crap already . You're not fooling anyone 

Dillinger? :D 

https://jackofallcontrollers.com/2019/08/31/sony-interactive-entertainment-says-persona-exclusivity-is-very-important-to-them/

Clear as day, in writing, sony is paying out the ass to play keep away from the Switch.

Everyone knows this is literally the only franchise Sony has left to entice japanese game fans, the community has rejected the PlayStation and has moved on to the Switch due to Sony's anti-Japanese censorship tactics.

This straight up anti-consumerism and nobody is doing anything to stop it, gross. :glad: 

14 hours ago, Delita said:

You, Cleo and a few others convinced me to get p4g. That game changed my view on gaming forever :bow: 

• Like 1