TGS: Death Stranding to have 2 Gameplay Presentations, Vol 1 & 2, along with a Voice Cast Panel

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Not too sure why everyone is expecting horrible gameplay after Kojima's last game had the best gameplay of any game he's ever made.

Because the little gameplay shown so far is weak as fuck. Use a ladder to traverse the environment, take a piss, stealth your way around invisible enemies and deliver your package? 

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Because the little gameplay shown so far is weak as fuck. Use a ladder to traverse the environment, take a piss, stealth your way around invisible enemies and deliver your package? 

Kojima's just getting us plebs ready to become an Amazon Prime delivery man; this is their delivery vehicle... th_snakeben1-2.png

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Vol 1 of the presentation will be more of what we've already seen, some kind of dark walking/delivery sim

Vol 2 will show us gameplay ideas for its next gen sequel :hehe: 

Yeah, but Vol 3 :aitch:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Should be interesting. It's Kojima after all:trump2:

Well this is just it. The entire gameplay demo was fucking baffling to me - and I wasn't high while watching it; but since it is a Kojima joint, I'll reserve my opinion until I get my hands on it.

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

Well they’ve shown that but they’ve also shown some survivalist elements, shooting, regular enemy types, vehicles, a war zone, boss fights. And a whole element of the game which seems to revolve around the world changing from dying / going to some sort of purgatory like environment. Plus an online element we aren’t sure how works

The confusing thing is how it all fits together

I think to Kojimas credit while he has a big focus on story stuff, his games equally put a big emphasis on real sandbox gameplay by giving you a shit load of tools that can provide unique gameplay scenarios and really solid gameplay mechanics (at least by MGS5 standards)

Edited by Voidler