Yeah... I'm about done with Microsoft...

Have inconsistent games releases, sure whatever, that will get better in time. But direct assaults on ideologies you don't agree with while pushing those you do to the umpteenth degree? Nah, fuck you. 

The first act of Gear 5 there's no inclination to politics, within 1 minute of assuming control of Kait this is one of the first things you hear when walking down the street... Absolutely abhorrent and embarrassing. 

There is audio on this clip. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It wasn't the lack of exclusives...   It wasn't the studio acquisitions that were flops...   It wasn't the studios who still made multiplats...   It was a child off scree

In fairness to the Nazis, if they had won, they would've euthanized Jerry long ago and we'd have a Mars base by now. We shouldn't dismiss that trade-off lightly. 

Somehow I don't find that as irritating as that stupid thing in ubisoft games where it says the game was made by diverse homosexuals.

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I don't get it. What fascist.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Basically it's a term and slight now canonical with anyone who believes in right leaning politics. It's a direct insult to people who voted for Trump or don't have left leaning political views. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, Ike said:

The USA fought in a war to defeat fascism less than 100 year ago. :| 

But in today's world , you will be considered a fascist if you are not extreme left.

• Upvote 1

There’s also no indication that this has any relevance to today’s politics unless you truly are a fascist and truly offended by this? You probably think killing nazis in Wolfenstein games is bad. :drake:

1 minute ago, Ike said:

There’s also no indication that this has any relevance to today’s politics unless you truly are a fascist and truly offended by this? You probably think killing nazis in Wolfenstein games is bad. :drake:

Lol if you think that left leaning politics arent injected into this game lol.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

100% real, I stopped and reloaded the checkpoint to make sure that's what I heard. 

Missed it . I didn't realize that was you in the video lol

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Lol if you think that left leaning politics arent injected into this game lol.

Oh it is, but that’s just some kid shooting and say “die fascists” like it’s some kind of personal sleight against him. What a snowflake. :mj: 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Oh it is, but that’s just some kid shooting and say “die fascists” like it’s some kind of personal sleight against him. What a snowflake. :mj: 

I think it's funny tbh but its gonna rub a lot of people the wrong way , because it's like almost 100 percent a jab at people on the right , because the left tell them what they are .

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Don't act like the term "facist" is not synonymous with the right at the moment due to lefties. As soon as things like this come to light you all play so dumb like "Wah, who ever said that"...