Dreamcast turns 20!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breh, it's still the 8th, why you fucking up my 9/9/99 commemoration thread at midnight! Fucking 19 posts in 13 years and you just come in out of left field with this...      

Soul Calibur Jet Grind Radio Shenmue Crazy Taxi Resident Evil CV Skies of Arcadia Grandia II Countless fighters, Capcom games, arcade games (MvC2, DOA2, Third Strike

some of the best gaming memories I got from this godly machine, I only wish I had online back then to fully experience its greatness 

The best thing about dreamcast was that it didn't need a mod chip. Since my cd-r collection has been cat-pissed I have gone fully digital and downloaded it all . Y'all missed out on some of the best games ever :reg:

Edited by roflpwnedz
23 minutes ago, -GD- said:

same. i played so many DC games. i actually played the EU version of shenmue 2 on DC (with Japanese VO and subtitles)

I waited for it on Xbox. I actually have a ripped PAL version for Dreamcast with the English voice overs ripped from the Xbox build. They had to be burned onto 900mb CD-R's which are hard to find but I'm glad I have it.

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, bhytre said:

some of the best gaming memories I got from this godly machine, I only wish I had online back then to fully experience its greatness :mjcry:

same. the DC launch was my favorite day ever in gaming. i got the system with 5 titles. even blue stinger owned (yeah, it sucked, but i still loved it) 

Dreamcast is what got me into guilty gear,  by complete accident.  My buddy pirated a while bunch of games and gave them to me . 

We were big fighting game fans.  We discovered guilty gear.  I was 18 or 19 . Almost 20 years later I still love that game. 

DC was loaded with gamey games.  It was such a great console . I gave mine away , with about 150 pirated games one day . I should have kept it  

5 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

always humorous to see people that were big fans of dreamcasts japanese dominated library, who now fanboy consoles with the least japanese games and the least sega games :hest:

Sega publishes my favourite game series: Total War :monosmug:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

always humorous to see people that were big fans of dreamcasts japanese dominated library, who now fanboy consoles with the least japanese games and the least sega games :hest:

DC had gamey games.  Xbox and nintendo have gamey games . Sony has netflix movies .