Gears 5 is the highest rated console exclusive of 2019

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's take a moment to remember some of the forgotten Switch games that have outscored Gears 5 this year     ...      

I just did   Cows on this forum smell their own farts so much it's accelerating global warming

Posted Images

Nah you guys are bending the rules DLC has never counted as a separate AA-AAA exclusive.

Every xbox one exclusive is also going to be on PC because Microsoft owns both OS. Doesn't disqualify xbox from having exclusives for the rest of time. 

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

Nah you guys are bending the rules DLC has never counted as a separate AA-AAA exclusive.

Every xbox one exclusive is also going to be on PC because Microsoft owns both OS. Doesn't disqualify xbox from having exclusives for the rest of time. 

So games that are on Switch and PC alone or PS4 and PC alone are exclusives too then? :tom5:

Just now, Vini said:

MLB counts as a tie but nobody gives a shit

Oh okay cool, so Gears 5 is TIED for highest rated exclusive game of 2019

- if we ignore PC

- if we ignore Switch

- if we ignore the best current MMO on the market.

:obama:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Pretty sure it does.

Pretty sure it doesn't. 

If Sony had a native operating system on a PC with game share I'm pretty sure cows wouldn't give up claim to exclusives. This is bogus AF

The double standard is strong in this cow religion

Just now, Vini said:

Pretty sure it doesn't. 

If Sony had a native operating system on a PC with game share I'm pretty sure cows wouldn't give up claim to exclusives. This is bogus AF

LOL, so now you're taking credit for an operating system? :drake:

Hey if that PC has a CD-Rom drive that's manufactured by Sony, does that make it a Sony exclusive as well?

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Pretty sure it doesn't. 

So Wiiu Remasters/ports on Switch are exclusive too then? :tom5:

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Pretty sure it doesn't. 

if we want to update the SW rules, I'd be okay with counting a Xbox/PC game as exclusive if it's not being sold on Steam or EGS. But Gears 5 is, so it's hardly exclusive. :reg:

5 minutes ago, Vini said:

youre going against the rule you helped decide "once and for all"  :hest:

Just now, Quad Damage said:

youre going against the rule you helped decide "once and for all"  :hest:

Cause you guys didn't take it seriously now you don't want to play by your own rules when gamespot rates an xbox game lower than MC?

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, モンキー said:

if we want to update the SW rules, I'd be okay with counting a Xbox/PC game as exclusive if it's not being sold on Steam or EGS. But Gears 5 is, so it's hardly exclusive. :reg:

So you want a a multi billion dollar company to not sell a game they published on the most popular platform that was built on their own damn operating system?

1 minute ago, Vini said:

So you want a a multi billion dollar company to not sell a game they published on the most popular platform that was built on their own damn operating system?

No one is saying they can't make games for PC... we're saying it's not exclusive :shrug:

Just now, Goukosan said:

No one is saying they can't make games for PC... we're saying it's not exclusive :shrug:

Yeah and by saying that you're also saying that Xbox can never have exclusives again. 

I must've missed the meeting where Xbox was disqualified from system wars. 

14 minutes ago, Vini said:

Yeah and by saying that you're also saying that Xbox can never have exclusives again. 

I must've missed the meeting where Xbox was disqualified from system wars. 

Yeah it happened some time last year in Redmond, Washington, where Phil Spencer decided to stab his most loyal xbox fangirls in the back. :aitch: