Gears 5 is the highest rated console exclusive of 2019

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's take a moment to remember some of the forgotten Switch games that have outscored Gears 5 this year     ...      

I just did   Cows on this forum smell their own farts so much it's accelerating global warming

Posted Images

What's cringeworthy is the thread cows made about shitting on Gears 5 scores when it's scoring better than anything on their platform since this time last year. 

And nobody answered my question yet. What are the cows playing? 

Edited by Vini
5 minutes ago, Vini said:

What's cringeworthy is the thread cows made about shitting on Gears 5 scores when it's scoring better than anything on their platform since this time last year. 

seven-706891_960_720.jpg

• Haha 3

Here you go fellas. Posted in the wrong thread:

Out of ALL the CONSOLES (NOT PC) since pc is pretty much a generic clone computer without a specific manufacturer.. not like Xbox, PS4 and Switch.   Yes, Xbox has Microsoft Windows and is also on pc, but it cannot be considered an official gaming console.  For instance, not all computers can do gaming.  All Xbox's, Playstations, and Switches were designed for gaming.  These are the competitors.  Microsoft as a corporation gets all that Xbox and PC money so who gives a shit right?  Why would cows and sheep want to go against us as a company which includes PC software and Xbox hardware/software?  We wipe the floor with you.  It's much easier for you to compete with just Xbox.

So in that spirit, out of the current gaming consoles, I say Xbox aka Microsoft currently have the best looking game on consoles at the moment with this game.  Another game might beat them later but right now?  We are the kings.

Edited by Spicalicious
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Vini said:

I just did

Cows on this forum smell their own farts so much it's accelerating global warming

So you went from smelling your own farts to having no exclusives? 

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

So you went from smelling your own farts to having no exclusives? 

I went from playing best versions of multiplats to the best multiplayer game on console this year so far. 

• Upvote 2