Gears 5 is the highest rated console exclusive of 2019

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's take a moment to remember some of the forgotten Switch games that have outscored Gears 5 this year     ...      

I just did   Cows on this forum smell their own farts so much it's accelerating global warming

Posted Images

On 2019-09-09 at 5:39 PM, Vini said:

I consider PC/Xbone Microsoft published games to be Xbox exclusive.

That’s cool, but nobody gives a fuck about what you consider to be exclusive and it means nothing in reality.

10 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

I really don't give a shit but it would be nice if the game industry reviewed things fairly.  I've played Gears 5.  Have you?

how did they not review at fairly? lmao you think you get shitty games and people will overlook the fact that its shitty and give you high scores? typical lemshite :D  

7 hours ago, kaz said:

how did they not review at fairly? lmao you think you get shitty games and people will overlook the fact that its shitty and give you high scores? typical lemshite :D  

How didn't they treat it fairly? :D

@Bodycount N posted 4 games that scored higher.. one of them was ANOTHER Tetris and it scored 8.. Get the fuck outta here with that BS :tom:  How am I supposed to take that seriously. 

Edited by Spicalicious
7 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

How didn't they treat it fairly? :D

@Bodycount N posted 4 games that scored higher.. one of them was ANOTHER Tetris and it scored 8.. Get the fuck outta here with that BS :tom:  How am I supposed to take that seriously. 

Well, you see, Tetris is actually a good game.

Its gameplay doesn't get tired and boring like Gears did by the time Gears 3 rolled around.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Well, you see, Tetris is actually a good game.

Its gameplay doesn't get tired and boring like Gears did by the time Gears 3 rolled around.

So you're either a troll or a moron.

1) If you're a moron, well you're a moron. :| 

2) You might be a troll but that implies that everything you say is BS and that you really don't believe or even care what scores Ninty or Playstation titles get since you don't even own any of these consoles... but yeah you're just here to troll.  You have no technical knowledge and are simply here to troll the others in any way possible.  That's fine if that you're thing I guess..  Getting mentally stimulated by the fact that you think you are "owning" people or being more clever than them on this forum.  That's real funny and I can't believe most people on here buy into your trolling tactics.  Sad motherfucker.

Edited by Spicalicious
6 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

So you're either a troll or a moron.

1) If you're a moron, well you're a moron. :| 

2) You might be a troll but that implies that everything you say is BS and that you really don't believe or even care what scores Ninty or Playstation titles get since you don't even own any of these consoles... but yeah you're just here to troll.  You have no technical knowledge and are simply here to troll the others in any way possible.  That's fine if that you're thing I guess..  Getting mentally stimulated by the fact that you think you are "owning" people or being more clever than them on this forum.  That's real funny and I can't believe most people on here buy into your trolling tactics.  Sad motherfucker.

Getting "mentally stimulated" by trolling would probably score higher than a 7.

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

At 85 this game now becomes the Best, 2nd Best, 3rd best, 4th best game released in the last few weeks :D

MHW Iceborne 90

Astral Chain 88

Borderlands 3 85

Gears 5 85 

:mj:Not even the best game of the week it came out in. 

Damn , xbox got 3 great games this week .

That really sucks