Gears 5 is the highest rated console exclusive of 2019

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's take a moment to remember some of the forgotten Switch games that have outscored Gears 5 this year     ...      

I just did   Cows on this forum smell their own farts so much it's accelerating global warming

Posted Images

Anytime you put out a piece of propaganda trash like this in order to 'punish' the existing fanbase based on thier gender/race by removing male characters, your game is a 0/10.

Gears 5 is also buggy, broken, and full of progression blockers making it impossible to even clear the game. :D 

The sad part is, even with these low scores, it's still being overrated because it's a flagship 'exclusive' title.

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's because Bodycount never fakeboy'd; when he goes in on a faction, he goes ALL IN. Frankly I'm surprised he lasted with the Lemmings as long as he did. 

4 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

Here you go fellas. Posted in the wrong thread:

Out of ALL the CONSOLES (NOT PC) since pc is pretty much a generic clone computer without a specific manufacturer.. not like Xbox, PS4 and Switch.   Yes, Xbox has Microsoft Windows and is also on pc, but it cannot be considered an official gaming console.  For instance, not all computers can do gaming.  All Xbox's, Playstations, and Switches were designed for gaming.  These are the competitors.  Microsoft as a corporation gets all that Xbox and PC money so who gives a shit right?  Why would cows and sheep want to go against us as a company which includes PC software and Xbox hardware/software?  We wipe the floor with you.  It's much easier for you to compete with just Xbox.

So in that spirit, out of the current gaming consoles, I say Xbox aka Microsoft currently have the best looking game on consoles at the moment with this game.  Another game might beat them later but right now?  We are the kings.

the tears :tom: 

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Do you actually believe this dude isn't going to play it lol? He bought this thing for christ sakes.

that still has a white male front center while gears 5 stars a bulldyke with captain marvel haircut. 

so yeah i believe it :hest:

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

This thread :mj: hall of shame matetial

It's perfect since he got demolished in record time, and just switched to green (he was pink for the longest time) :cruise:

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

It’s like the green name automatically turns someone into full retard mode :rofls: best part is he thinks he’s helping the lemming cause. 

Subtraction by Addition. :troll2:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Do you actually believe this dude isn't going to play it lol? He bought this thing for christ sakes.

c0.jpg

That came off the back of Gears 1-3 which were all world-class titles. I got burned on Gears 4, and then never will touch 5. that's how it goes, coalition lost me as a customer.