Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

'Hey Guys' seems innocuous but here's why you might want to try a different greeting

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Good thread, sis.

Greetings fellow carbon-based humanoid of various specific and non-specific gender identities or lack thereof

• Haha 2

she said "...the general reprogramming of the people's minds when it comes to the validation of women in society". (at 2:16).

I'm so glad i'm male I couldn't even begin to imagine how cringe this shit is for females. it's sad, people still starving on this planet, but nope we have to talk about the evil manly words. 

Edited by kaz

17 minutes ago, kaz said:

it's sad, people still starving on this planet, but nope we have to [do something else]

The underlying principle there is a fallacy. Just because people are starving doesn't mean we can't address smaller issues.

20 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

The underlying principle there is a fallacy. Just because people are starving doesn't mean we can't address smaller issues.

For 97% of women this is not an issue. It's only hyper sensitive sociopaths that actually care enough to make a video like this. 

Who cares? Stop giving crazies JSW the attention they seek. Idgaf anymore.

22 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

For 97% of women this is not an issue. It's only hyper sensitive sociopaths that actually care enough to make a video like this. 

I wasn't speaking on the topic, but the logic. It's why I took that part out of his post.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

shut up :tom: 

41 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Don't take it personally.

now I do :mjcry:

So she gives a historical account of how the word "guy" has changed meaning throughout history to adapt to new contexts and acknowledges that right now it has changed meaning to be an all inclusive word regardless of gender and, yet, she is calling to control the use of the word because she can't seem to be able to deal with this new meaning, instead of letting it naturally evolve towards what is has already evolved towards? Holy shit these people are retards with too much free time and an urge to micromanage other people's lives, please put them in some sort of concentration camps in hard labor so they can serve some useful purpose and stop wasting everyone's time.

Edited by dakur
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

enhanced-11130-1447256982-9.png?downsize

i know becky means white devil bitch :smoke: 

50 minutes ago, dakur said:

So she gives a historical account of how the word "guy" has changed meaning throughout history to adapt to new contexts and acknowledges that right now it has changed meaning to be an all inclusive word regardless of gender and, yet, she is calling to control the use of the word because she can't seem to be able to deal with this new meaning, instead of letting it naturally evolve towards what is has already evolved towards? Holy shit these people are retards with too much free time and an urge to micromanage other people's lives, please put them in some sort of concentration camps in hard labor so they can serve some useful purpose and stop wasting everyone's time.

Women use the word 'guys' all the time. It's just like saying "hey you all" or "hey y'all". These far left fucks just keep chipping away bit by bit. And then you have people saying "well it's only this" "it's only that" but eventually it all adds up to something. These people want to control the words that come out of our mouths.  Fucking thought police can go fuck themselves. 

• Like 1