80 minutes of Death Stranding will be shown at TGS (gameplay flow)

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Trying to be different doesn't make something good.

It breaks ideas creates new ones tests the norm, can make video games something else in the future. This game can suck, but the fact it asks what should video games be is good for us. Unless you're happy always playing on 7 face buttons and getting sequel vaporware. 

earthlings will not understand this game, it is beyond anyone's imagination and people in a few thousand years to come will still talk about the influence it had on the earthling planet. 

doubting mastermind kojima :mj:

58 minutes ago, kaz said:

earthlings will not understand this game, it is beyond anyone's imagination and people in a few thousand years to come will still talk about the influence it had on the earthling planet. 

doubting mastermind kojima :mj:

Lol. I hope it's fun interesting and tests ideas. I'm excited to watch the 80 minutes lol. It may even suck duck. But whojinks what the nigga will do. 

I have to agree with Kojima on this one. If I don't doubt a game is going to be good (and it's Kojima, so as inexplicable as this game is, I have to give him the benefit of the doubt), I'll watch one trailer and then I won't watch anymore until the game drops.

I've seen one Trailer from I think it was EGS, and so I won't click on another.

I did the same with Cyberpunk 2077; I watched that 48 minute playthrough reveal and haven't seen anything since. :juggle:

Ain't watching a second, everything I've seen from the past E3's is enough to get me for the insanity alone. He has enough good will for me to blind purchase it. If it's shit then I make a different judgement next time but I'm not going to ruin this game because I'm dying to see what gameplay looks like. 80min lol, I wouldn't even play a demo of a game for 80min let alone watch 80 min of gameplay

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Ain't watching a second, everything I've seen from the past E3's is enough to get me for the insanity alone. He has enough good will for me to blind purchase it. If it's shit then I make a different judgement next time but I'm not going to ruin this game because I'm dying to see what gameplay looks like. 80min lol, I wouldn't even play a demo of a game for 80min let alone watch 80 min of gameplay

:denzel3:

18 hours ago, kokujin said:

It breaks ideas creates new ones tests the norm, can make video games something else in the future. This game can suck, but the fact it asks what should video games be is good for us. Unless you're happy always playing on 7 face buttons and getting sequel vaporware. 

The problem is that it doesn't do anything particularly interesting or innovative. Nothing I've seen from this game so far warrants the deep reflection on the boundaries of the medium that some people are trying push.

Edited by John Omaha
40 minutes ago, John Omaha said:

The problem is that it doesn't do anything particularly interesting or innovative. Nothing I've seen from this game so far warrants the deep reflection on the boundaries of the medium that some people are trying push.

I haven't seen any details. I'm just appreciating the unique effort. There's a million other sequels to play and buy. 

7 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I wanna watch 25 minutes worth. Not the whole thing, and not so much the cutscenes.