Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jehurey

Trump just fired John Bolton as National Security Advisor

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The Battle of the Alamo was fought between Mexico and the Republican State of Texas...........not the United States.

 

You are remaining consistent however. You sound every bit as stupid, and racist, as you did yesterday. LOL

Acting as if the same people didn't exist there under the short transition to the US to which they became United States citizens. 

 

#KeepThemOut #RememberTheAlamo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

2) Yes, and after they were discovered, the left was 'disappointed' their citizenship was stripped. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/canada-disappointed-britain-stripping-isis-fighter-s-citizenship-n1043811 

You were the one that pivoted from the Taliban & the US to the ISIS and the UK.

 

 

And did you read the article?

 

Canada was disappointed since the UK just offloaded their citizen (he never lived in Canada, simply had a parent from Canada) and revoked his Citizenship to let Canada deal with it... And once again this was done by a Conservative UK government.

 

Quote

"Canada is disappointed that the United Kingdom has taken this unilateral action to off-load their responsibilities," said the office of Ralph Goodale, Canada's public safety minister, in a statement given to Reuters and others on Sunday. "Terrorism knows no borders, so countries need to work together to keep each other safe.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Acting as if the same people didn't exist there under the short transition to the US to which they became United States citizens. 

 

#KeepThemOut #RememberTheAlamo 

The Republic of Texas was a part white, part-Mexican/Hispanic government.

 

The Vice President of the Republic of Texas was literally a Spanish-Mexican.:jasonj:

 

So you are saying that a territory that featured hispanics regularly have a natural, and logical transition to becoming US citizens. Good to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

You were the one that pivoted from the Taliban & the US to the ISIS and the UK.

 

 

I provided an example to support a point. This is how it works:

 

1) Some leftists in Europe and its government support returning ISIS members.

 

2) Therefore, leftists in the US could possibly support returning Taliban members. 

 

And you are disputing this because ISIS and Taliban are not the same people, and therefore the example is flawed. Totally illogical! 

 

yuribezmenov.png.d0eb489bc657f9ca8e88c5733f1276ba.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I provided an example to support a point. This is how it works:

 

1) Some leftists in Europe and its government support returning ISIS members.

 

2) Therefore, leftists in the US could possibly support returning Taliban members. 

 

And you are disputing this because ISIS and Taliban are not the same people, and therefore the example is flawed. Totally illogical! 

 

yuribezmenov.png.d0eb489bc657f9ca8e88c5733f1276ba.png

 

 

Ah............so by that loose logic, I could reasonably accuse you of being a Nazi because you might share similar sentiments that line up with theirs, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ah............so by that loose logic, I could reasonably accuse you of being a Nazi because you might share similar sentiments that line up with theirs, right?

do you realize that ISIS is WORSE than the Taliban? 

 

No, it would be more like you calling someone a Republican after they revealed they were literally a Nazi. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SheepKilla said:

do you realize that ISIS is WORSE than the Taliban? 

 

No, it would be more like you calling someone a Republican after they revealed they were literally a Nazi. 

Except we weren't discussing the group that was more worse.................you specifically MOVED THE DISCUSSION over to make the comparison about something worse.

 

And you weren't even honest in providing the full story for your example.

 

So, no...........its not like that.

 

That doesn't make the Taliban into angels. They are not a legitimate government. Period. They are a cartel that control a region and provided sanctuary to actual terrorists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an embarrassment. It's literally every day something new with this guy. And then there's the whole sharpie gate. 

 

Im just confused at the stupidity of how he still has any supporters at all. Dumbasses. Every one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Delita said:

What an embarrassment. It's literally every day something new with this guy. And then there's the whole sharpie gate

 

Im just confused at the stupidity of how he still has any supporters at all. Dumbasses. Every one of them.

Everyday some new scandal...that the media artificially cooked up for you to consume! 100% crooks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Everyday some new scandal...that the media artificially cooked up for you to consume! 100% crooks

 

How is this artificially cooked up?

 

Explain?

 

Are you telling me he ISN'T stupid, and hasn't gone through 3 National Security advisors in less than 3 years? One of which plead guilty to crimes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×