Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

Can the left go back to normal again so I can return to hating on relublitards?

14 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Never forget that he bowed to Hillary after she won and was PROVEN to have cheated. 

Sanders could have contested Hillary winning the Dem nomination and fought. That spoke volumes about his character. A man that stands for nothing & bends so easily, is not a man at all.  

He did what he had to to try to stop trump. It failed. 

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

He wouldn't have run independent probably, but he would definitely have kicked up a storm and not meekly welcomed Jeb as the next candidate in solidarity. 

Thinking otherwise means you're delusional and lying to yourself. :D 

:lawl:"He would've DEFINITELY said something!!!"

LOL.  So that means that the 2016 Presidential Ballot just shows one Republican and no other conservative independent on the ballot.

Thank you. Trump would've bowed out from the election, same as Bernie.

I love that I whittled you down to nothing, while you're still trying to it laugh it off.

Edited by jehurey

6 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

The fact that the guy you are supporting doesn't even believe his own message enough to fight for it, is a MASSIVE SCREAMING red flag. 

One thing I've learned in life is to look closely at people and how they react. If you got cheated in a political campaign for president, and documents surfaced proving it, your response would NOT  be 'ah well, it's fine, let's move on' if you were a legitimate candidate with a vision for the country. That is, again, a MASSIVE RED FLAG. 

You gave up on your OWN arguments.

Actually...........you give up on your own arguments quite frequently.

Guess that's a MASSIVE RED FLAG. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You gave up on your OWN arguments.

Actually...........you give up on your own arguments quite frequently.

Guess that's a MASSIVE RED FLAG. 

:| 

Trump Derangement Syndrome in full swing. So sad to see.  

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome in full swing. So sad to see.  

Damn, you're already giving up on your previous rant on how you judge people.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

Damn, you're already giving up on your previous rant on how you judge people.:drake:

You are making fundamentally illogical claims. Just because I didn't engage you for hours on end on one topic doesn't mean I gave up on my ideas (which I don't need to screech about every second since I'm confident enough they're true). You on the other hand are known on this site for steering conversations, changing topics, arguing in bad faith, using fraudulent arguments, making false equivalencies. It's called the "Jerry go round". 

all arguments and discussion must be based on LOGIC and EVIDENCE-based claims. Furthermore, they need to be conducted in GOOD FAITH. You are PRE-PROGRAMMED to have a certain worldview and reject truth. You spin EVERYTHING.

Say it with me please, you are PRE-PROGRAMMED. 

If I literally PROVED to you that white was white and black was black, or that 1 + 1 equaled 2, you would REJECT IT. 

yuribezmenov.png.4389b92dd42b9db6466eb8cf50b5d045.png

11 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

You are making fundamentally illogical claims. Just because I didn't engage you for hours on end on one topic doesn't mean I gave up on my ideas (which I don't need to screech about every second since I'm confident enough they're true). You on the other hand are known on this site for steering conversations, changing topics, arguing in bad faith, using fraudulent arguments, making false equivalencies. It's called the "Jerry go round". 

all arguments and discussion must be based on LOGIC and EVIDENCE-based claims. Furthermore, they need to be conducted in GOOD FAITH. You are PRE-PROGRAMMED to have a certain worldview and reject truth. You spin EVERYTHING.

Pretty sure it does.

You've given up on plenty of things.

For example:  Overstock CEO who claims he was going to BLOW OPEN the FBI corruption.

...........give me an update, or did you give up on that one, as well? Or, were you wrong in what you said was going to happen?

10 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Say it with me please, you are PRE-PROGRAMMED. 

If I literally PROVED to you that white was white and black was black, or that 1 + 1 equaled 2, you would REJECT IT. 

yuribezmenov.png.4389b92dd42b9db6466eb8cf50b5d045.png

Don't look now...........but there's only one of us who is posting in a repeated pattern.:reg:

4 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Get exposed to authentic information, continues to post the same image; does not see the irony. :grimaceleft:

Hey ROBOT!!! Don't you see you are programmed.

I'm sitting here watching you own Shit-filla again and again and again like a broken record.

9 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Get exposed to authentic information, continues to post the same image; does not see the irony. :grimaceleft:

""authentic information"" is now a Jehurey post on SW.

you people are fucking DELUSIONAL. :hest:  

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

""authentic information"" is now a Jehurey post on SW.

you people are fucking DELUSIONAL. :hest:  

Those are words from the image you keep spamming.

C'mon man, at least know the content your trolling with! :D 

yuribezmenov.png.4389b92dd42b9db6466eb8cf50b5d045.png.8dada4f67618b2db34fef7cf00835102.png

4 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Those are words from the image you keep spamming.

C'mon man, at least know the content your trolling with! :D 

yuribezmenov.png.4389b92dd42b9db6466eb8cf50b5d045.png.8dada4f67618b2db34fef7cf00835102.png

So according to you, because I posted an image that said the words "authentic information", that means a Jehurey post counts as authentic information. 

24 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

So according to you, because I posted an image that said the words "authentic information", that means a Jehurey post counts as authentic information. 

considering that I don't post bullshit........I'd say its alot more authentic that what you are reading.:reg:

I love how he's GIVEN UP on so many arguments at this point, this is what he's left arguing. As to whether or not my post is "authentic information."

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

considering that I don't post bullshit........I'd say its alot more authentic that what you are reading.:reg:

I love how he's GIVEN UP on so many arguments at this point, this is what he's left arguing. As to whether or not my post is "authentic information."

whocares.gif.d232cc59c9039526a65df36001e239dd.gif

1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

There's never been normal on the left, there's always been a split on the left , just as there is a split on the right.  

Well that crazy side never recieved so much attention. Now it seems they are driving the car