Nioh 2 TGS trailer - Early 2020

Looks good. I might play this.

8 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

yeah, the first game is absurdly difficult. Harder than every souls game iMO.

Lol, no. Maybe in the early beginning, once you get more techniques the games becomes way easier. Total cakewalk. Sekiro is a 100 times harder.

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Was that a big titty geisha monster in a wheelchair? :tom: 

The girls look cute though, no Western man-jawed hambeasts Japan always delivers the QTs :glad:

That cat girl thing or whatever was hot. 

I liked the first a lot but did anyone else play the beta of 2 several months ago. It was literally the exact same as 1.

that wouldn't be as bad if the souls formula hadn't been done a million times by this point.

On 2019-09-11 at 1:23 PM, Delita said:

I liked the first a lot but did anyone else play the beta of 2 several months ago. It was literally the exact same as 1.

that wouldn't be as bad if the souls formula hadn't been done a million times by this point.

Still looks like Nioh 1.5 to me, but I still want to play it, it's not as if my 50 hours or so in the first game was overkill. In fact I don't even know why I stopped playing 3/4 of the way through, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

And I haven't played that many Dark Souls like games. Nioh is one of the only good one anyway. And still feels pretty different, at least combat wise.

And it will rinse the bad taste left by playing Suckiro: Noobs Dies Twice. Fuck that game.