Gamespot's Gears 5 score is final - 7

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The reality is that you made up completely bullshit logic.

EVERY REVIEW from the past year has had a quick look.

You have no absolutely no pattern here to base your conclusion................you just made it up, wholesale.

You're hoping there's no review, because you know damn well Gerstmann is going to give 3/5, he's basically said as much in this weeks podcast.

You are such a fucking retarded faggot it's unbelievable. Do you go out of your way to piss into the wind with people and think to yourself "How can I come off like the biggest piece of shit possible in this interaction?"

I mean seriously, shut the fuck up.

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm not seeing a lot of examples, did they review Gears 5? Nope, they did a quick look for it, did they review Control? Nope they did a quick look for it. I've seen this in like 20+ other instances checking their site to see where a game review was just to find a quick look in its place and a review never taking place. 

That seems to be exactly what they do, they still want to cover something but don't bother to put a review together so they do a quick look. 

IbmUlDZ.png

17ImR8B.png

8gt98dE.png

Bo0EMR8.png

aTVNSDm.png

mHbUbc3.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 years isn’t long. It’s only a third of the time most of us have been alive  

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/gears-5-review-a-beneficial-mutation/1900-6417287/     i know deeno was praying for a miracle score bump

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You are such a fucking retarded faggot it's unbelievable. Do you go out of your way to piss into the wind with people and think to yourself "How can I come off like the biggest piece of shit possible in this interaction?"

I mean seriously, shut the fuck up.

Nope.......you tried to apply an A===> B logic to establish a REVERSE form of logic.

Its bullshit. Its completely specious logic, and I'm calling it out as the bullshit that it is.

Your bullshit simply isn't going to work..............you can post it 100 times, its going to get labelled as bullshit 101 times.

Go cry somewhere else, and hope your lucky stars Giant bomb doesn't review the game, because you already know that's an incoming 3/5

Edited by jehurey
15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.......you tried to apply an A===> B logic to establish a REVERSE form of logic.

Its bullshit. Its completely specious logic, and I'm calling it out as the bullshit that it is.

Your bullshit simply isn't going to work..............you can post it 100 times, its going to get labelled as bullshit 101 times.

Go cry somewhere else, and hope your lucky stars Giant bomb doesn't review the game, because you already know that's an incoming 3/5

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's funny because what they're basically saying is that Giant Bomb would by default drop a bullshit review. Great standards guys. 

:lawl:

You better hope Giant Bomb doesn't review it!  It'll drop the meta and that game you already played and enjoyed will be retroactively WORSE :cries:

Fucking clowns :tom: 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's funny because what they're basically saying is that Giant Bomb would by default drop a bullshit review. Great standards guys. 

:lawl:

How would they're review be bullshit?

Their podcast already explained what they think about the game and their justifications for thinking that way.

LOL, I love how you guys are TRYING to console each other.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Giant bomb is obviously bullshit.

reviewsites like xboxjuegos.com clearly prove how this game is really good.

:ovolol:

You've put more work and enthusiasm in this thread than Giant Bomb does the games they review :hest: 

You're a Gerstmann mouthpiece :hehe: 

bu but the bombcast.. Jeff said.. :cry: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You've put more work and enthusiasm in this thread than Giant Bomb does the games they review :hest: 

You're a Gerstmann mouthpiece :hehe: 

bu but the bombcast.. Jeff said.. :cry: 

Like the attempt at changing the subject.

He really wants to move the subject away from people criticizing Gears for its failing elements like its empty open world and its padding.

It didn't work the last two nights..............let's see if it works this time around.

terrible scores for a flagship title and for a gears. these games used to do 90+ easily.

The best MS has to offer and it still isn't good enough.

Guerilla Games > MS's entire 1st party. Good lord. If you told me back in the 360 days that this is where things would end up I wouldn't have believed you. :D 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Has the dumbfuck even played through the entire thing??

2h ago he posts this..

Doesn't sound like it...  He's still on Act 3 :hest: 

Doesn't stop that his determinations on the empty world, the padded side-missions............are true.

If you WANT to try and discredit Jeff Gerstmann, good luck.

You're not going to succeed, but good luck nonetheless. :drake:

• Remij locked this topic